• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Eliza's Cr.HP is slightly misaligned.

Bonus Kun

Punching bag filled with dreams.
Reaction score
Cerebella Unknown Unknown
EDIT: This was fixed, hooray for nudging. This is now a pointless topic; stop reading about what once was and venture forth into the new, dear reader. Wanderlust drags you into its abyss within a somber embrace from time to time, but it need not hold you here any longer.

Here’s a gif:

ElizaCrHP.gif

First frame is from her crouching animation, second frame with red arrows are from Cr.HP. Look closely at her shoe and/or scythe and you’ll notice she shifts upward and backward a couple of pixels when she does the attack, even though they’re in the same positions during both animations. Nothing major, but it should probably be nudged into position.

Sorry if this was already covered on Salty, I missed the last one and I can’t remember if these frames were cleaned up and added before then.

Last edited:
I feel as though it seems irrelevant, as, it's so minor.
I'm surprised you found it. If there's a practical implication for the frames, then, I can see why it'd be an issue, but it seems as though it's okay.

That's not sarcasm, it actually bothers me a lot. But it's not important enough to invest any time into fixing right now. :^P

Oh I certainly know you've got 1,000,000 things way more important to do than this sort of stuff. I've been a PS3 player for a while but when I finally got the Steam version this just sort of jumped out at me when I was trying Eliza for the first time, so I thought I'd point it out if nobody had already caught it.