• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA EVO 2014 Bounties

earlfriend

Fraud
VIP
Future Club
Reaction score
Parasoul Squigly
The Royal Canopy Kingdom Army, in cooperation with the New Meridian Police Department, has released official bounties for a number of dangerous individuals. They have continually caused havoc and spread salt throughout Canopy Kingdom, and officials are strongly encouraging citizens to aid in their apprehension. The elimination of the following individuals from the EVO 2014 Skullgirls Encore tournament will be rewarded handsomely in Bones (converted to $USD):

Duckator
[B 15000 ($150) ] x 2

severin
[B 10000 ($100) ] x 2

Elda Taluda
[B 5000 ($50) ] x 2

winnie
[B 5000 ($50) ] x 2

keninblack
[B 5000 ($50) ] x 2

Domo
[B 5000 ($50) ] x 2

Zidiane
[B 5000 ($50) ] x 2

POS Industries
[B 895 ($8.95)] x2

HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:

Let's take severin for example. He has a $100 bounty on his head.

The player who knocks severin into the loser's bracket gets "10000 Bones" ($100 cash) on the spot.

The player who knocks severin out of tournament gets "10000 Bones" ($100 cash) cash on the spot.

If no one defeats him, severin will get $200. If only one person defeats him, he will get $100. Bounties are independent of the tournament prize amount for placing, but in the event a player with a bounty is disqualified (e.g. severin for being too beautiful), then the unclaimed bounty will be added to the tournament prize amount to be distributed between the qualifying players.

Players are allowed to collect bounties even if they have a bounty on their own head. That means, for instance, if POS Industries beats severin, then he will still get $100.

DISCLAIMER:
Please don't get your feathers ruffled because a particular player is or is not on this list. I picked a bunch of players off the top of my head and asked if they would participate, and the ones who responded first were chosen. Duckator is worth more because he won EVO twice FFS. severin is next highest because he took 2nd at EVO FFS. There are way too many great/skilled/hype players and only a limited amount of money to devote to this. The point is to get hype and have fun.

We're working on making WANTED posters for the players, so hang tight. ;)

For those wondering, "Bones" is the official currency in the SG world. I just made up the conversion rate - please don't take that as canon.

Last edited:
Now I know how to make up for the money I spent trying to get there.

Wish I could actually pull it off though. D:

So, basically, you're just giving Duckator 300 extra dollars for winning, and another one or two hundred for beating Sev?

Reactions: Kankato
I don't know if you've heard, but I'm the literal best. I'll be taking my own bounty this year.

You can only say that if you bring the boxing gloves.

So, basically, you're just giving Duckator 300 extra dollars for winning, and another one or two hundred for beating Sev?
It's called a tournament cause you don't already know who's gonna win. A ton of the player base has gotten better over the past year. Look at UFGT.

You can only say that if you bring the boxing gloves.
AWWW! I should have totally kept those gloves!

I'm also hoping that these bounties will incite other players to maybe enter Skullgirls. How long is it going to take until Bounty Posters are done?

This is crazy hype. I'm really looking forward to seeing these wanted posters. lol, they should be hilarious.

I'm also hoping that these bounties will incite other players to maybe enter Skullgirls. How long is it going to take until Bounty Posters are done?

I'll have to finish them up tomorrow. I have more pressing things to take care of for now. :P

People are welcome to make up their own, though!

I am the hero that all of you don't deserve. I'll face these bounties myself.

9KYb17M.png
Please make me an official one, tho

Last edited:
Reactions: Broseidon Rex
Already planning on how to spend my $58.95.
You plan on beating POS once and who else?

Man, this makes part of me want to get a shot at this during pools. However the rest of me remembers that if last year was any indication it'd probably just be a sure way to get into losers/eliminated D:

Still, this is a pretty fun idea.

Also, the bounty on Winnie is 1/3 that of Duckator?!

This is why you spend the extra coin for real time market quotes...

Reactions: Kai
If I keep them away from the game long enough to get DQ'd do I get the money?
If you keep them away long enough for them to get DQ'd, I punch you in the face. Howzat? :^)
Also, the bounty on Winnie is 1/3 that of Duckator?!
Winnie didn't win Evo twice, he just talks big.

But do I get the money?

If you keep them away long enough for them to get DQ'd, I punch you in the face. Howzat? :^)

Winnie didn't win Evo twice, he just talks big.
Mike, pls. I'll bet that if you punched me, or anybody, in the face, it would tickle, you scrawny brillo-head. Real Soviet Damage only exists in kusoge and your imagination.

This is interesting.

POS Industries
[B 895 ($8.95)] x2
Wanted For: False propaganda disguised as "ProTips", encouraging copy pastas, failing to deliver Diamond Digiornos in a timely manner, and insurance fraud.

Last edited:
I wonder if Guitalex will loan his #Dickstick to everyone going up against these bounties? For the added chance of distracting/creeping out/arousing the bounty.

I wonder if Guitalex will loan his #Dickstick to everyone going up against these bounties? For the added chance of distracting/creeping out/arousing the bounty.
i will not be using that stick ever and i am going to go with the totally logical reasoning that has nothing to do with the way the stick looks. it has an octogate. i play square gate. octogates mess me up. therefore that stick would affect my execution. gonna have to pass

there totally isn't another reason behind that :PUN:

This is gonna be great! Looking forward to all that free money. :D

Reactions: Uzumakihero
COINCIDENTALLY

I will be selling custom voicemail messages at Evo for the low, low price of $8.95.

You wish to depose the King of Skullgirls? Let's call just this what it is: a thinly-veiled coup.

Brings the hype, sometimes brings too and [..]? @Zid poster. Should it be "Sometimes brings too much" or am I misunderstanding something?

Why no Hustle Rocks on Zid poster anyways

Yeah, looks like someone forgot to type "much".

At this point, everyone knows I hustle rocks, and want to take me down for it. It'd be kinda redundant putting it on the poster. :p

That would be me who forgot to type "much." Sorry. I'm tired. Also holy shit, nitpicky. I wasn't even sure people would read that text at all.

And this ladies and gentlemen is why I love the Skullgirls community.