• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA EVO 2014 Bounties

F6SlbUS.png

thats the number 3, Wing. :^(

whoa there pal don't blow your food budget for an entire month on little ol' me
People have food budgets...? I probably should get one of those, that way I don't run out of money half way through and have to rely solely on the bounties I'm going to be collecting for feeding myself.

I wonder if Guitalex will loan his #Dickstick to everyone going up against these bounties? For the added chance of distracting/creeping out/arousing the bounty.
Making this happen.
i will not be using that stick ever and i am going to go with the totally logical reasoning that has nothing to do with the way the stick looks. it has an octogate. i play square gate. octogates mess me up. therefore that stick would affect my execution. gonna have to pass

there totally isn't another reason behind that :PUN:
I swear, I'm going to bring the square gate with me. And a screwdriver. And 300% more dicks.

Oh, it's happening.

have to rely solely on the bounties I'm going to be collecting for feeding myself

That's sadly my situation in general. Having to win tournies just to get a damn paycheck of sorts. But since that'll never happen...

If I was to give myself a bounty, the reward for it would be "One less failure in this world"

I swear, I'm going to bring the square gate with me. And a screwdriver. And 300% more dicks.

Oh, it's happening.
Ok, fair enough. Just one problem. I'm bringing my stick. Too used to TEs to play on a qanba or eightarc. So only in the event that I somehow forget to bring my stick and you bring a TE dickstick with sanwa parts of course and a square gate will I play on the dickstick.

Also known as get bodied :P

Ok, fair enough. Just one problem. I'm bringing my stick. Too used to TEs to play on a qanba or eightarc. So only in the event that I somehow forget to bring my stick and you bring a TE dickstick with sanwa parts of course and a square gate will I play on the dickstick.

Also known as get bodied :P
Clearly you can't use the dick stick cause you don't have the balls to go with it.

Clearly you can't use the dick stick cause you don't have the balls to go with it.
i won't front. kinda not a fan of naked ass dudes on my stick. so call it as you will. but also you don't even know how salty i'd be if i lost because i wasn't used to the stick.

edit: i don't mind using it during casuals since the only thing i won't like is the way it looks. otherwise you'd have to pay me to use someone else's stick during tournament or anything else important

Last edited:
Bump because GET DAT BOUNTY MONEY! Evooooooo woooo

Actually another bump because Severin said he might not make it to Evo...? Or did I misread that?

There was a setback, but he is coming.

Reactions: Spencer
I play sev first round. My attempt at winning a $100 starts early!

I play sev first round. My attempt at winning a $100 starts early!

Are you sure? Those are just the pools, no the brackets. :P

I wonder how legal it is to print 'play money' for EVO just to throw it on players taking bounties.