• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Explain something to me (Diamonds Are Forever)

Zevak

Champion of Heroes
Reaction score
Steam
THE ONLINE EXPERIENCE
XBL
Zevak
Big Band Painwheel Eliza
Why does this happen? As far as I know, the super should only do 3000 damage.

It's very random when you actually get damage like this. It's also possible if you use the super after the beam, just doesn't happen nearly as often as using the super before the beam.

No idea, just tried it myself on the regular PC version and everything was fine.

Like I said, it's random. It took me three times but I got it to work again. PC version

If the diamond is hit by another projectile while it is also touching the other character, it's hit box gets restored for 1 frame, or something like that, and it can hit additional times. I remember this from the last discussion we had about this bug.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, that makes sense, so I'm guessing it's random because it's depending on what pattern of projectiles that Peacock uses. If she shoots the right ones, it'll restore the hitbox at just the right spots.

I'm surprised it's still doing that since the reflect equivalent (hits twice and doesn't stagger as a result) was supposedly fixed.

Same thing happened to me when I was playing online.

Parasoul did a wakeup Napalm Pillar into Bike super. I armor through all of it, and Parasoul just died.

Reactions: Krackatoa and Icky
Same thing happened to me when I was playing online.

Parasoul did a wakeup Napalm Pillar into Bike super. I armor through all of it, and Parasoul just died.

That sounds so immensely satisfying.

The giant diamond clearly has Hatred Guard, haha.

Now I'm imagining Cerebella just chucking Painwheel at people.

The EXACT same thing happened to me with Peacock online. I was using two characters(so my life disappeared quick). I don't mind losing, but losing ALL my life in one hit didn't make me to happy.

This video reminded me just how much I hate Cerebella.

Last edited:
  • DONE - Fix Diamonds are Forever? -link to the vid

- From the To-Do list. Thanks Mike!