• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

NksOEHy.png
7rm9lav.png
iIzQ5E8.png
p3Dbucz.png

Last edited:
It's best not to post multiple posts in a row but rather update them if there aren't any responses to the thread, in order not to spam. You should also spoiler the palettes so that they take up less space.

Also, don't say "guess this palette and win a cookie" for the same reasons above, as the responses would just take up space and the questions themself are rather useless.
Hope those advices were useful. Sorry if I sounded rude.

It's best not to post multiple posts in a row but rather update them if there aren't any responses to the thread, in order not to spam. You should also spoiler the palettes so that they take up less space.

Also, don't say "guess this palette and win a cookie" for the same reasons above, as the responses would just take up space and the questions themself are rather useless.
Hope those advices were useful. Sorry if I sounded rude.
Yeah I wanted to do that but when I got finished with a pallette there was always a reply

Hahaha, I was about to tag Chicken but I see you know her as well as I do.

Not bad, I was thinking you could have done something with the diamonds on his chest.

i spent a good ten minutes or so just playing around with the diamonds, and they looked a tiny bit weird no matter what i did.
mainly because that was his actual shirt instead of the jacket, idk.

Wow never thought anyone would make a color palette for Samson... or even start thinking of palettes for him!

I know you named all the palettes after the character that Filia was representing, but the Fukua really is playable Shamone.

so i finally just got interested in trying to make palettes in general and yay
9YfKXUK.png

Elesa, "Pokemon BW2"
TXxHdDq.png

Leonel Salamanca
5Sx99la.png

Marco Salamanca
sjDpZH7.png

The Salamanca Twins, "Breaking Bad"
RGrV1YV.jpg

IxlC6ZP.jpg

Last edited:
Hahaha, I was about to tag Chicken but I see you know her as well as I do.
I didn't even know he existed until Chicken brought him up in another tread, and the moment she did I was all "dude, you are so gonna be a Beowulf palette".

On that note, I finally got to watch some Wander Over Yonder, which was on my things-to-watch list for a while now.

Last edited:
Has anyone done Joker Peacok? I'm sure it's been done before, but not totally sure...

Also, Gilgamesh Eliza.

Has anyone done Joker Peacok? I'm sure it's been done before, but not totally sure...
I believe @Rakurin made a Joker Peacock and posted her along with his other previously made palettes in the 1st post of the thread. However, as the OP has been edited into a more open post containing colormaps for all characters, I don't think his gallery is there anymore.

At the very least here's the palette in mind that I saved way back when.
sSEnC2X.png

Reactions: Rakurin
"The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father!
If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"

CnmkgLg.png

(Reference)

MpegqTW.png

I'm not too happy with the way this one turned out, but I've been working on it for a ludicrous amount of time, so screw it. I'll probably redo it later.

Noticed how no one has ever seen Peacock and Umbrella in the same room together?
Peacock had her eyes gogged out

I let out a very gay scream
(thanks a lot Muro, I hope you enjoy the show as much as I do)

Stop screaming in your native tongue.

I believe @Rakurin made a Joker Peacock and posted her along with his other previously made palettes in the 1st post of the thread. However, as the OP has been edited into a more open post containing colormaps for all characters, I don't think his gallery is there anymore.

At the very least here's the palette in mind that I saved way back when.
sSEnC2X.png

Why would you save this garbage? I'll update it.

EDIT: Here, this is less trashy but also still trashy.

wD8PJem.png

Last edited:
God so much good stuff, I mean you guys consistently put out great work, but for some reason I'm extra blown away by what you've been putting out recently!

Also @SecretlyEngarde I'm afraid your Taliesin went over my head.

I've also made a Joker Peacock. I put it up along with a bunch of other Batman villains. I'm also working on my own Leduc base, which was already half-finished when the one already put up was put up.

Planning on doing another palette stream later today, Tune in if you don't have anything productive or interesting to do.

Some palettes from my stream yesterday.
As pointed out on stream I'm extremely slow at making palettes. 1 hour = 1 palette Lmao
m77GrGf.png
4H2xgaV.jpg
The Doctor (Cave Story)
0deClVl.png
xUjIgO4.jpg
Fio and a Metal Slug
186197-mstank.jpg