• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Wow, Tails palette fits so well on Painwhell, only the loth needs to be white to match the fox's belly.
Oh yeah.I forgot. Sad thing is,that the picture got all dotted and now I can't fix it.

People should post the exact name of who they're referencing and where they're from. I may just be stupid, but I have no idea what "T3T" is that the Peacock palette is referencing, or what that blue fortune is referencing.

People should post the exact name of who they're referencing and where they're from. I may just be stupid, but I have no idea what "T3T" is that the Peacock palette is referencing, or what that blue fortune is referencing.
Whoops.Double the apologies coming from me.I forgot to type Gumball,cause the blue Fortune palette's from the Amazing World of Gumball.

Reactions: Icky
Whoops.Double the apologies coming from me.I forgot to type Gumball,cause the blue Fortune palette's from the Amazing World of Gumball.
It's all good~ Just too many awesome palettes that I see in this thread that are references that I don't understand D:

Reactions: Ronus
1222505_640px.jpg

Umbrella as La Chilindrina from El Chavo Del Ocho
For the Latino Lolz

1123211-angelines-fernandez-dona-clotilde-la-bruja-del-71-20130613065610637.jpg

Peacock as La Bruja del 71 from the same series (it's 20 years since Fernandez's death)

Last edited:
Peacock is Judge Doom from Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Sorry my bad! "T3T" was just an emote of a crying face. I use those too often that it's second nature to me.
But yeah, SpaceCadetteKeon was right. That palette is meant to be Judge Doom. The quote "LIKE THIIIIIS" was the clue since she says it when doing this:
tumblr_n6ifmthgVs1rlxmdbo1_1280.jpg
Which references this scene from the movie:
tumblr_n6ifq5IKTh1rlxmdbo1_400.jpg
Sorry for the mix up ^^;

Reactions: Muro
A while back, I remember seeing posts on Bob's Burgers palette ideas. Someone made a Parasoul Tina palette and it was suggested that a Louise palette should go to Umbrella. I get why(Umbrella is pretty bratty), but I think the Belcher's demon child is more suited for Skullgirls's own demon child:
tumblr_n6ikzdagDO1rlxmdbo1_500.png

I am the lord of darkness,the reaper of wayward souls,and you will....rest...in...peace...phenom.gif
Oh gosh,another wrestling palette.And it's the Undertaker.I did have a little trouble with this one.I felt this was fitting in a strange way.Individually,they're both creepy.I'mma throw in a Kane palette for Painwheel and a Triple H palette for Parasoul.

Last edited:
oh
A while back, I remember seeing posts on Bob's Burgers palette ideas. Someone made a Parasoul Tina palette and it was suggested that a Louise palette should go to Umbrella. I get why(Umbrella is pretty bratty), but I think the Belcher's demon child is more suited for Skullgirls's own demon child:
tumblr_n6ikzdagDO1rlxmdbo1_500.png
ooh I did the Tina parasoul

Reactions: cherrygal13
I hope that one day this can be a palette in the game.
zx4lmb.png
how about a Catherine valentine to rival Katherine?

I'm such a weirdo. :P Yes,I also like Monster High and I've got a few palettes set up for the roster.First up,Eliza with a Cleo DeNile palette.Well,enjoy!:PUN:
I have a friend who's been collecting monster high dolls for years, and she makes outfits for them and such. I've always thought they're really cool

Reactions: PastelOctoling
Can you give Parasoul and Cerebella a Pallete based on this:
parabella_by_kaibonsen-d7ks62i.jpg

Reactions: musica
Is a Double Color Map not a thing yet? I haven't seen one yet, and I really want to make Double palettes...
i made one
dbl-color-base.gif

Reactions: musica
After last night Game of Thrones I suggest a Mountain palette for Bela and a Oberyn palette for Ms. Fortune.

You all know why...

royal.png
More Archie Sonic palettes.In addition to the Sally Peacock palette,we have an Elias Acorn palette for Parasoul here.I have way too much spare time on my hands.

Reactions: Rachel Phoenix
I hope that one day this can be a palette in the game.
zx4lmb.png
And another character to add to the future Juri Fortune team, thank you.

Seriously, Catherine needs more love.

Reactions: Rynozilla
I really hate to ask,but does anyone have a Squigly color map?

I really hate to ask,but does anyone have a Squigly color map?
i don't have a sprite made, but I got a screenshot from one of their streams. Is that ok?

i don't have a sprite made, but I got a screenshot from one of their streams. Is that ok?
Yeah.It's cool.