• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Shhhhhhh secret project thanks to NPCs...
Vbhd0nY.png

Ms Fortune Catwoman (Arkham City)
Ms Fortune Catwoman color palette.jpg
cat_wh_01.jpg

can i request for big band
i will wear it as my avatar and probably do nasty things to whatever portion of my monitor its on if you do so

Uhhh...
Xr4ldc0.png

ok if im honest this was probably the most passionate piece of art ive ever been arround to witness this surpasses so many levels of effort that im amazed you stuck arround to finish it it is truly a pearl in a puddle i photoshopped in some more details to finish the piece if you dont mind but im truly greatful and i dont think i will ever be able to look you in the eye again goodbye raku

Uh.... O-ok?

Reactions: Muro
OH! That was you? I saw the post, it looks awesome. ^.^
I was going to try and apply it with shadows, but the sizing was off from my model.

Yup! Though it was kinda hard to ind a template..

I really hope when the Art Gallery comes out for for the Extras menu that Brady was working on yesterday, the color reference art included is good enough for us to fiddle around with.

Yup! Though it was kinda hard to ind a template..

I really hope when the Art Gallery comes out for for the Extras menu that Brady was working on yesterday, the color reference art included is good enough for us to fiddle around with.

I have one under my imgur gallery. (first post but here)
It isn't as broken down as yours, which I'll need to fix, but a basic color map.
IoMdmzo.png

I have one under my imgur gallery. (first post but here)
It isn't as broken down as yours, which I'll need to fix, but a basic color map.
IoMdmzo.png

Aww, thanks brah. Do you have any others? I'd love to fool around with them in my spare time.

There we go.
0VH14Q2.png

Oh sweet Trinity yes
Though, if I can voice one complaint, it'd be the lack of yellow buttons on her shirt pockets. My original thought was to combine her battle uniform's eyes being on the parasite dude and her regular outfit with him where the eyes are on the shirt's chest area. Regardless, it still looks amazing

Oh sweet Trinity yes
Though, if I can voice one complaint, it'd be the lack of yellow buttons on her shirt pockets. My original thought was to combine her battle uniform's eyes being on the parasite dude and her regular outfit with him where the eyes are on the shirt's chest area. Regardless, it still looks amazing

I SOILED THE PALETTES GOOD NAME!

EDIT: I fix? :c
1F1OrVh.png

Last edited:
Looks great, aha!
I fiddled with this concept for a while now, but in the end I think it was better in a concept than in execution... if someone else wants to try, I'd be down!

Duo (MM8) Big Band
OAo3x8N.png

MM8Duo.png

It's cause Duo has that giant hand and Big Band does too, in his action shot. I thought it was perfect.
Heck, look at this.
Tumblr_msdaqvuXRO1s4c693o1_500.jpg

Rockman-Online-Character-artwork-3.jpg

Rockman-Online-poster-1.jpg

I swear it's not a coincidence.

Reactions: SolemnSiren
can i request a Blue Exorcist Rin Okumura color palette for Fortune
Rin_Okumura_469454.jpg
and a Yukio Okumura color palette for Parasoul, and can u make her napalm shots dark blue and light blue for the palette?
1383971_BSMFALNJEJQBMCX.jpg
also for the Rin Okumura color palette can u make Fortune's blood dark blue and light blue also?

Last edited:
Did you ever finish that Isaac color map Rakurin? ;-;

if u don't mind me asking, can we make original color palettes? do they have to have a reference?

Last edited:
Did you ever finish that Isaac color map Rakurin? ;-;

I haven't I'm sorry. I'm in college at the moment so when I have free time It's usually spent playing the game. I'll get it done soon tho because I have gotten better at breaking the images down.

if u don't mind me asking, can we make original color palettes? do they have to have a reference?

Go right ahead! References were never a requirement, just a good basis for ideas. I'd love to see some original ideas. :)

is this okay for an original color palette?
skullgirls___ms__fortune_original_color_palette_by_petitesiren3-d50ejni.png

Reactions: Error Macro
Clayface Double? Clayface Double.

4ixn.png

Now, all I need is to get that and Rakurin's Joker Peacock into the game.

With Harley Quinn Cerebella already in, my dream team will be complete at last!

Reactions: SolemnSiren
Made a couple of palettes. Machamp Cerebella, and the player character from Kabuki Quantum Fighter for Filia
fB3xnUZ.png

06OpKF9.png

how about a Chuck color palette for Fortune
skullgirls___ms__fortune_chuck_color_palette_by_petitesiren3-d50ejni.png
untitled.png

can i request a shadow the hedgehog color palette for filia?
SG_Filia_portrait.jpg
Shadow_The_Hedgehog.png

Clayface Double? Clayface Double.

Now, all I need is to get that and Rakurin's Joker Peacock into the game.

With Harley Quinn Cerebella already in, my dream team will be complete at last!
What about Poison Ivy Parasoul?

Admittedly a Harley Bella / Ivy Parasoul roleplay duo might actually inspire me to learn Parasoul one day.

Well guys. Mike says that no one made Double palettes for the IGG campaign, so she's getting the short stick in terms of colors.

You know what we should do? A DOUBLE PALETTE INSPIRATION EXTRAVAGANZA!

Know any amorphous blobs that you want repped? Maybe your favorite ice cream flavor? Or just some awesome colors! Let's help make some awesome Double colors so that people with OCD don't pull their hair out when she has 5 less than the other characters!

I'll start!

SLIME TOWER
3730778485_6d981ebdb0.jpg

GOOLIX (Pikmin)
Goolix%28PikminNPC%29.jpg

CHAOS
Sonicchannel_chaos.png

MUK
600px-089Muk.png

SLUGMA
slugma.jpg

GOOMY (Gen 6 Pokemon who is our One True God)
tumblr_mu5xm2qO5Y1qmnz19o1_500.png

Final boss from RE2
Gfifth_ene.jpg

Maybe they think it's too obvious? Which is a real shame, Clayface would make for a unique palette, unlike anything else Double's got.

I would love to see a Goomy, Chaos, and Slime Tower Palette. Clayface looks a bit like the blood palette though.