• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

0VxjZ2N.png

Left-to-right;

Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear)
Queen Chrysalis (My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic)
Original palette
My signature colors

I HAVE DONE IT! I HAVE FINALLY DONE IT! I HAVE MADE THE FIRST NOOB FRIENDLY COLOR MAP!
Parasoul+Palette+Template+%2528Plain%2529.png

Noob = Me. Because no one will ever use this but me... VnV
ahem
image.jpg

You got both right! *Applause* Now try and guess Fukua. Fukua's reference is from Ben 10 as well.
Is it Albedo?

YOU DID IT!!!! (I actually didn't expect anyone to get it so soon) *Confetti rains down*
I watch a lot of Ben 10 Omniverse. Mostly because I liked it a lot.Like the original Ben 10.Just couldn't stand the series when he was a teenager.Man,I forgot the name....

Reactions: Professor Icepick
I watch a lot of Ben 10 Omniverse. Mostly because I liked it a lot.Like the original Ben 10.Just couldn't stand the series when he was a teenager.Man,I forgot the name....
Ben 10 Alien Force, and Ben 10 Ultimate Alien. (I actually really liked those...)

Ben 10 Alien Force, and Ben 10 Ultimate Alien. (I actually really liked those...)
Thanks.I didn't mean to offend you,I just couldn't understand the plot of some episodes.Which was almost all of them.

If anyone is good at re-making the art work into color maps like Zazz, I rendered these two down, not sure if anyone wants to do it. I've tried and failed. x.x

PIJaG6r.png

EDIT: Also this girly. :PUN:
hVNoy1e.png

Last edited:
Reactions: musica
Don't know what's going on but
taliesin_zpsf5571339.jpg
upload_2014-6-25_1-38-55.png
upload_2014-6-25_1-40-8.png
upload_2014-6-25_1-42-59.png

you're forgetting some Rakurin

A few palettes I did for fun
tumblr_n7plyuvMF01rlxmdbo1_1280.png

Utena Tenjou/Revolutionary Girl Utena(forgive me if someone has done this before)
tumblr_n7ppjvIiZg1rlxmdbo1_r1_500.png

Jinx in her mafia skin/League of Legends(DAMN YOU DRESS COLOR)
(Edit: minor change on the arms)

Last edited:
A few palettes I did for fun
tumblr_n7plyuvMF01rlxmdbo1_1280.png

Utena Tenjou/Revolutionary Girl Utena(forgive me if someone has done this before)
tumblr_n7ppjvIiZg1rlxmdbo1_1280.png

Jinx in her mafia skin/League of Legends(DAMN YOU DRESS COLOR)
I knew you chose the one from LoL, but a little part inside me was hoping for Jinx from Teen Titans VnV (Still good palettes nonetheless)

I knew you chose the one from LoL, but a little part inside me was hoping for Jinx from Teen Titans VnV (Still good palettes nonetheless)
I could do that Jinx if you really want me to :3
I went with the LoL Jinx because it was needed. I'm surprised there isn't a palette for her in the game. If they can make one for Sayaka, why not Jinx?

I could do that Jinx if you really want me to :3
I went with the LoL Jinx because it was needed. I'm surprised there isn't a palette for her in the game. If they can make one for Sayaka, why not Jinx?
1. YUS PLZ (I don't care who you make the palette for)
2. I'unno, magical girls

1. YUS PLZ (I don't care who you make the palette for)
2. I'unno, magical girls

So you don't mind it being Peacock, right?
tumblr_n7pw0fn0x91rlxmdbo1_r2_1280.png

I minimized the coloring to base color and single shading just like the animation. I wanted to make the colors brighter but it looked like Teen Titans Go's style. Don't know about you but I didn't want any of that eyesore e_e

Last edited:
So you don't mind it being Peacock, right?
tumblr_n7pw0fn0x91rlxmdbo1_r2_1280.png

I minimized the coloring to base color and single shading just like the animation. I wanted to make the colors brighter but it looked like Teen Titans Go's style. Don't know about you but I didn't want any of that eyesore e_e
I love it. I LOOOOOOOVE it.

I'm not going to name any of the cartoon palettes I make :P
Parasoul13.png

This show was so good, I really wish they would bring it back...
I could hug you right now.I love the show My Life as a Teenage Robot!

Reactions: Rynozilla
I could hug you right now.I love the show My Life as a Teenage Robot!
I usually watch a lot of shows a lot of other people like as well :P
Filia40.png

You know exactly how Zone-Tan, and that show are related, don't you?

Reactions: Rachel Phoenix
Balder, your request is finished:
T'was a suggestion, not a request. The distinction is important. "Suggestion" means I have not the intent to burden anyone and at the same time, with the grateful requester - request granter bond not existing, I am free to make gratuitously dickish critiques like why didn't you color in the dress' pattern?
:PUN:

Real talk - you did a amazing job. It was not a easy one to do without taking some liberties, given that the Queen's dress is cluttered with patterns, even if the colors boil down to red, black, gold and purple.

Side note, that left me in the mood for a Skullgirls flavored retelling of Alice in Wonderland with Cheshire Fortune and Hatter Peacock. More faithful to the source material than Burton's, that's for sure. :3

I think it's referencing Lilith but I'm not sure
Yup. She and Morrigan been rocking the costume swap win pose for almost a decade now. As I said, the Morrigan palette went for the wrong character.
lilithwin1.gif

Side note, going back to the topic of liberties, you folks will forgive my audacity for saying so but IMHO it would be wiser to color Filia's stockings and Parasoul's sleeves, as those look rather awkward when skin-colored. With Parasoul, I think it's possible to make most of the arm naked by coloring the wrist part of the sleeve like a wristband.

And holy rainbows, Batman! This topic really picked up the pace in the last days. 0_0

I was posting characters that I had removed the background from to make them easier to work with for anyone that wanted to re-draw them for color maps.

While we're still vaguely on this topic...this was hilariously easy, all you really have to do is take Magic Wand to it in Paint.NET, but I figured I'd go ahead and do it while I was here.
Click here if you'd rather view the image by itself
Qu5vhqK.png

Mafia (Black Dahlia, Ottomo)
Lab (Stanley, Hive, Leduc, Ileum, Brain Drain)
Circus (Feng, Hubrecht, Beatrix)
Egrets (Roxie, Panzerfaust, Adam, Molly, Graham-o-Tron)
Dagonians (Yu-Wan, Minette)
Slayers (Or Team Star-Wulf, depending on who you ask...) (Beowulf, Annie)
Partners in Time (Scythana, Isaac)
Where the Hell do I even Class this Guy (Samson)
The Divine (Aeon, Venus)
The characters already placed above (Victoria, Andy, etc.) are absent, and those already with color maps (Deep Violet) doubly so. Note that some of the characters have smoother outlines than others, meaning, of course, that getting a color map of them will probably be easier.

Also no Robo-Fortune. Sorry.

T'was a suggestion, not a request. The distinction is important. "Suggestion" means I have not the intent to burden anyone and at the same time, with the grateful requester - request granter bond not existing, I am free to make gratuitously dickish critiques like why didn't you color in the dress' pattern?
:PUN:

Real talk - you did a amazing job. It was not a easy one to do without taking some liberties, given that the Queen's dress is cluttered with patterns, even if the colors boil down to red, black, gold and purple.

Side note, that left me in the mood for a Skullgirls flavored retelling of Alice in Wonderland with Cheshire Fortune and Hatter Peacock. More faithful to the source material than Burton's, that's for sure. :3

Yup. She and Morrigan been rocking the costume swap win pose for almost a decade now. As I said, the Morrigan palette went for the wrong character.
lilithwin1.gif

Oh goodness, please don't ever be like those fussy demanding people who nitpick everything! Never ran into one but I've heard stories from previous college peers and it sounds horrible! But I'm glad you liked it and I might take up your suggestion as well. Thanks for showing me the Lilith reference, I'll admit that I don't know much about Darkstalkers.