• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

I REQUEST BOWSER BAND, AND PEACH ELIZA~! Please, and thank you.
3xNJYjn.png

mdkukqn.png

Little ol' me? D'aww, glad I helped, in some way. Also, I really like this. It kinda reminds me of a Peacock palette.
You mean her classic cartoon one?

It'd be great if all the palettes made here got in the game.

Reactions: Rynozilla
In celebration of this thread reaching eighty-six pages...
"Official merchandise will be available after the performance!"
kawQhXg.png

Cerebella as the color scheme for eightysixedclothing.com.
Picked Cerebella becaise I thought she'd be the most likely to have tons of merchandise based on her in canon (That or Beowulf or Annie, but Bella occurred to me first). Orange may be used a bit too much, but I'm okay with that; meshes well with the grays.

Oh, yeah, and I made this palette a while back, but I waited forever to post it because I thought it wasn't worth posting by itself.
So...have it now, I guess.
"It's funny how dumb you are!"
qhXHX7v.png

Peacock as Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls).
640px-S1e19_bill_flame_done_deal.png

Inspired by this drawing over yonder. First time I intentionally used flat colors in a palette. Not entirely satisfied with this one...maybe because it's so gratuitously yellow. Maybe you'll like it more than I do, though.

Donquixote_Doflamingo_Full_Body_Post_Timeskip.png

Anybody done a doffy-wulf pallete yet?

Oh, yeah, and I made this palette a while back, but I waited forever to post it because I thought it wasn't worth posting by itself.
So...have it now, I guess.
qhXHX7v.png

Peacock as Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls).
640px-S1e19_bill_flame_done_deal.png

Inspired by this drawing over yonder. First time I intentionally used flat colors in a palette. Not entirely satisfied with this one...maybe because it's so gratuitously yellow. Maybe you'll like it more than I do, though.
I don't know if you saw it, but there was a Bill Cypher Double done a while ago. I don't remember who made it, or which out of the 86 pages it is on.

I don't know if you saw it, but there was a Bill Cypher Double done a while ago. I don't remember who made it, or which out of the 86 pages it is on.
'Twas me. And it was pretty bad. I'll remake it, but here's my original.
Double3.png

'Twas me. And it was pretty bad. I'll remake it, but here's my original.
Double3.png
I would look at a remake.

Feel like I'm still missing the "why" part. Is it because he throws his chair like a moon tiara?

"Why" not?
No reason not to, but with a tag line like "Do I even need to tell you... why this is important" it builds the expectation for more than a "Because, I don't know, why not, I like Sailor Moon."

I am relatively okay. I am okay relative to my natural levels of okay-ness.

Reactions: chickenwithtie
It's actually kinda funny.

He fights evil by moonlight...

his name is beowulf...(emphasis on wolf)

That's the joke.

Until Dahlia is playable Peacock is the best choice for the Demoman.

But just imagine Sarah Anne Williams reading the Demo's lines? Simply beautiful.