• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

I wish I colored it better, but the general idea is still there. (Please let this be a thing eventually...!)
uu8WlAEcwVVah8vPtUgdwjE89e7gIM_3uB6Y8SfEb2Y=w827-h592-no

Minette from Skullgirls
Der JOO go
image.jpg

Ok... Just a few More SAWNIC palettes that I think would look nice.
xM90jkr.png
3U9YnF8.png

Ya, I know it's kinda ugly... but no one made a color map for it yet...
Chaos has been made for Double...by me a few months ago.
Double-chaos.jpg

Reactions: jam1220
more pain colors

pain-color-few7.gif

Left: Tam Tam (Sam Sho)
Right: Dhalsim (Street Fighter). He's also pretty good in MvC2 I hear.

Reactions: Rachel Phoenix
Thanks SOOOOOOOO much to Zidiane for getting me hooked on Steven Universe! I long hauled every episode in one night and I can't wait for more. Steven Universe Palette time!
Parasoul3.png

Cerebella2.png

Parasoul is Pearl, and Cerebella is Garnet. From the show, Steven Universe.
SOMEONE PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT CHARACTER SHOULD GET AN AMETHYST PALETTE.

Thanks SOOOOOOOO much to Zidiane for getting me hooked on Steven Universe! I long hauled every episode in one night and I can't wait for more. Steven Universe Palette time!

Glad you liked the show. And Amythyst should probably be either Filia or Double. Cause chunky girl with hair angle and then the shape shifting angle. I'd go Filia.

Glad you liked the show. And Amythyst should probably be either Filia or Double. Cause chunky girl with hair angle and then the shape shifting angle. I'd go Filia.
Done, and done.
Filia17.png

Also, I was REALLY tempted to give Filia the Pearl palette since you gave Fukua the Holo-Pearl palette. But, since Pearl is into swords, and is so elegant, I decided Parasoul would be more fitting. Since, y'know, Parasoul fences, and is also elegant. I also don't have a base for Double to even make any palettes for her.

Also, I was REALLY tempted to give Filia the Pearl palette since you gave Fukua the Holo-Pearl palette. But, since Pearl is into swords, and is so elegant, I decided Parasoul would be more fitting. Since, y'know, Parasoul fences, and is also elegant. I also don't have a base for Double to even make any palettes for her.
Once upon a time...
filia-swords.jpg

I totally forgot about that. That's still canon?
Who knows. I wouldn't trust that anything older than the game's official release is still canon.

I totally forgot about that. That's still canon?

Alex has said that alternate, future forms of Filia would probably use the hairpin swords.
So it's not canon to the main Filia but it does still exist within the canon.

She probably gets them cuse they were used by Samsons past host so basically she gets cool weapons from the past, buy back on topic am I the only one ( sorry in advance if it's been mentioned I cant seem to find it) That I could see Fukua have Prince's color from Space Dandy?

Personality-wise, I would go with Peacock, but Filia is better appearance-wise.

Also here's Wario Parasoul. I was originally gonna base Krieg of of Wario's bike, but I had no internet when I colored Krieg, so I just used original colors. Probably should've used white instead, but whatever.
diypara.gif

Ankha from Animal Crossing palett for Eliza please
I did that some time ago.
Sketch2812183.png

Last edited:
PIi2Nof.png

I don't even know.
But it looks good, yo.

Imma make eliza palettes. If I make 100, at least one will be considered :PUN:

101 eliza palette should be cruella de vil
Well, she does have a spotty past, Amiright? :PUN:

Btw, has a Beowulf colour template been released?

Silly color story time. A few days ago, I was watching Max's stream and saw it was about MvC2. He had special guest Mike Ross to talk about Mahvel 2. They even discussed Team-Z for a bit.

But they also talked about Ross' favorite character alt. color, a bright yellow Zangief (Assist 2), called "Cheddar Gief".

So now I give you . . . CHEDDABELLA.
bella-color-cheez.gif

I found the exact color on the srk wiki. You are free to make "Bella is totally cheesy" jokes now.

fYGaxnm.png

In order from left to right;

Gill (Street Fighter III:New Generation)
Conner "Pizza Boy" Nazang (Twisted Metal 4)
Evil Ryu alt 1, colors 1 and 9 (Super Street Fighter IV:Arcade Edition)

fYGaxnm.png

In order from left to right;

Gill (Street Fighter III:New Generation)
Conner "Pizza Boy" Nazang (Twisted Metal 4)
Evil Ryu alt 1, colors 1 and 9 (Super Street Fighter IV:Arcade Edition)
like the second one

EyJxBTI.png
God Slayer (Persona-sama Short-movie animation, 2007);