• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

sneaky.png "All the world's jewels are mine!"
I'm sorta surprised D. Violet didn't get a Rouge the Bat palette.If someone did give her a Rouge palette,I just derped.

"You see
I'm number one!"
(I blame cherrygal13 for this xD)
Ms.+Fortune5.png

I really hope no one realizes this one....
Oh goodness...I'm afraid to ask xD

I present to you...Team RWBY
tumblr_n6odz5UWSm1rlxmdbo1_1280.png
tumblr_n6odz5UWSm1rlxmdbo2_1280.png
tumblr_n6odz5UWSm1rlxmdbo3_1280.png
tumblr_n6odz5UWSm1rlxmdbo4_1280.png

I'm such a weirdo. :P Yes,I also like Monster High and I've got a few palettes set up for the roster.First up,Eliza with a Cleo DeNile palette.Well,enjoy!:PUN:
Omg I was if someone was gonna do it I would have like to try but yours would have been better than mine.

Reactions: PastelOctoling
That depends how much you can stomach. I personally found the first season to be unbearable but it does get better. I won't say it's on the levels of MLP or Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse in terms of "breaking new grounds", but it's okay for what it does. There's still moments where it feels superficial and cliched. The specials are better though. I personally prefer its fairy tale counterpart, Ever After High, but even that isn't grand.
Just take a risk and see if it suits your fancy.
Just don't go on the Monster High Fandom wiki.One of the admins there is a total jerk.

Just don't go on the Monster High Fandom wiki.One of the admins there is a total jerk.
Wiki pages have admins that can be jerks?

Also, tried Barbie for some reason. Really didn't like it. Didn't like the one episode I saw of Monster High a while back, so I probably won't be watching that one.

Wiki pages have admins that can be jerks?

Also, tried Barbie for some reason. Really didn't like it. Didn't like the one episode I saw of Monster High a while back, so I probably won't be watching that one.
Yeah.But it's just one admin.From what I've seen,he's a total coward and blocks people for no reason.One of the stupidest reasons was over a drawing he didn't like.And then he got after a user because of her "bad grammar".It looked fine to me.

I'm on a Persona itch right now thanks to the Japanese release of Persona Q. I'm going to have fun avoiding them spoilers >_>
So to calm it, I'm making a Persona palette for all the characters except for Parasoul since she already has one.
tumblr_n6pn5v2KVG1rlxmdbo1_1280.png
I would appreciate it if someone told me of any existing Persona palettes on this thread. I don't want to unintentionally repeat anyone's work.

PS: I completely forgot that Valentine has one too. Oh well, less work for me I guess.

Last edited:
I'm on a Persona itch right now thanks to the Japanese release of Persona Q. I'm going to have fun avoiding them spoilers >_>
So to calm it, I'm making a Persona palette for all the characters except for Parasoul since she already has one.
tumblr_n6pn5v2KVG1rlxmdbo1_1280.png
I would appreciate it if someone told me of any existing Persona palettes on this thread. I don't want to unintentionally repeat anyone's work.

PS: I completely forgot that Valentine has one too. Oh well, less work for me I guess.
I made these Labrys palettes, and a Shadow Labrys palette has been made by someone else. (I'M SO SORRY I FORGOT WHO QnQ)
Filia18.png
Eliza7.png

Reactions: Rachel Phoenix
pJ5GVon.png
Shuma-Gorath (Marvel vs Capcom)

8JVAwOM.png
Decapre (Ultra Street Fighter IV)

J0iRgJF.png
FC0r0dU.png
f0Y2p5M.png
ADtj31i.png

pJ5GVon.png

8JVAwOM.png

J0iRgJF.png
FC0r0dU.png
f0Y2p5M.png
ADtj31i.png
#SIGNATURECOLORS4EVER
(But no really, they look really nice :3)

I made these Labrys palettes, and a Shadow Labrys palette has been made by someone else. (I'M SO SORRY I FORGOT WHO QnQ)
Filia18.png
Eliza7.png
I think I saw them a while back, I wasn't sure though. Thanks for telling me! Labrys seems to be pretty popular o3o

pJ5GVon.png

8JVAwOM.png

J0iRgJF.png
FC0r0dU.png
f0Y2p5M.png
ADtj31i.png
that looks familiar...
image.jpg

IMG_1612.PNG
IMG_1613.PNG
IMG_1610.PNG

The Squigly color map really helped out with my two favorite fan color palette and Im like playing the fukua color palette :FUK::SQG:

"Only a select few are born with my ability.It's a curse I must live with."
"The irony is,I'm cursed!Funny how a wish turns your family into werewolves."
OC.gif
Okay,lemme explain.Squigly and Leviathan here get a palette of my two Skullgirls OCs.Squigly is my first OC Dupli-Kate,a girl born with a rather unique ability.It might sound like it's a copy and paste of Double's powers,but,Dupli-Kate can't control her powers,so she looks like a mash-up of people she's met.I'm still fleshing out Dupli-Kate's details.

Leviathan gets a palette of my second OC,Lycanne.Long ago before the events of the game,one of her ancestors loved to look at the moon whenever she was outside,it gave her peace when she was away from her arranged fiancee.She was rather upset at her family for doing such a thing.And she fell into a depression,it caused her to feel guilty for being put into an arranged marrage.Her family had arranged for her to marry rich stranger that had shown up at their house one day.She loved to look at the moon so much,she wanted become one with the moon.She sought out to find the Skull Heart,so she could be apart of the moon.After defeating the Skullgirl,Lycanne's ancestor wished to be apart of the moon.But,because she felt guilty,her wish was twisted and her family was turned into werewolves while the ancestor's family was turned into the Skullgirl.

I hope this is Stylish enough....
UnRFmeO.jpg

Finished the Isis and Hathor palettes for Eliza
Oh my! You did both. Much obliged. m(_ _)m

Bit of a random note, Isis is probably my best fusion for fighting mobs with magic. Definitely one of my proudest moments at playing God in P4. Mind Charge, Spell Master, Null Elec (her weakness), Mabufudyne, Maragidyne and Maziodyne.

Anyway, can't really think of other suitable SMT palettes besides the obvious Nekomata Fortune... (.__.)

UnRFmeO.jpg

Bit of a random note, Isis is probably my best fusion for fighting mobs with magic. Definitely one of my proudest moments at playing God in P4. Mind Charge, Spell Master, Null Elec (her weakness), Mabufudyne, Maragidyne and Maziodyne.

Anyway, can't really think of other suitable SMT palettes besides the obvious Nekomata Fortune... (.__.)
Balder.... I just realized.... YOUR AVATAR IS FATHER BALDER!! *Long Gasp*

UnRFmeO.jpg

I've always enjoyed using her myself, she's one of the most helpful Personas you can fuse alongside Trumpeter and Yoshitsune.
I've got some palettes in mind for the rest of the cast but I'll do a Nekomata for Ms. Fortune. The only one I'm having trouble with is Peacock since I can't really find any persona or Persona character that would make remotely sense for her. Damn it favorite, why must you be a unique entity? e_e

I've always enjoyed using her myself, she's one of the most helpful Personas you can fuse alongside Trumpeter and Yoshitsune.
I've got some palettes in mind for the rest of the cast but I'll do a Nekomata for Ms. Fortune. The only one I'm having trouble with is Peacock since I can't really find any persona or Persona character that would make remotely sense for her. Damn it favorite, why must you be a unique entity? e_e
Peacock = Teddie

Peacock = Teddie
I think I've seen someone do that already, which is why I'm hesitant to do it. Correct me if I'm wrong though.