• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

tumblr_inline_mwjxe3gsgy1rb7djj.png

nefertiri_by_jon_t69-d31s5gt.jpg

Still my first thought. Probably overlaps too much with Jedah, but would be awesome with black and gold Sekhmet. :p

bikinibible.jpg

dzGT93y.png

Bikini-bible-chan (she didn't get a chance be a NPC, but,maybe a color reference?)
AuXD6bG.png
Binchou-tan/King of Gods (gore god like eliza)

Oichi [Sengoku Basara], Tsuzurao [Okami], Mathilda [Max Anarchy] and Mariah [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure] palettes are the way and the truth.
Withdrawn my support for Ragyo palette because moving rainbow pattern can't be applied. Eliza deserves all the Rainbow Mom glory and if that cannot be achieved...

Reactions: Φ
Oichi [Sengoku Basara], Tsuzurao [Okami], Mathilda [Max Anarchy] and Mariah [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure] palettes are the way and the truth.
Withdrawn my support for Ragyo palette because moving rainbow pattern can't be applied. Eliza deserves all the Rainbow Mom glory and if that cannot be achieved...
Wait, really?
I thought because Double's Rainbow palette?...

I tried looking around for it but I do recall someone chiming in when I asked if Double Rainbow effect could be applied on specific color map parts. -_-"
Further elucidation would be appreciated but I don't wanna bug the poor folks at Lab Zero... <:3

The effect on Double applies to the whole character and even then, the color shift is not even close to what would make a Ragyo palette work, which IMHO would be the rainbow effect being applied to select parts of her costume and hair. Bearing in mind her different costumes throughout the anime, it wouldn't be inappropriate to take some artistic liberties on where the effect is used. Let's be honest here, if we go by her more well known costume, the effect would only apply to a very obscured part of her hair.

In any case, I wouldn't be surprised if, backer palettes aside, they already got them picked out or at least have a closed pool of candidates.

I tried looking around for it but I do recall someone chiming in when I asked if Double Rainbow effect could be applied on specific color map parts. -_-"
Further elucidation would be appreciated but I don't wanna bug the poor folks at Lab Zero... <:3

The effect on Double applies to the whole character and even then, the color shift is not even close to what would make a Ragyo palette work, which IMHO would be the rainbow effect being applied to select parts of her costume and hair. Bearing in mind her different costumes throughout the anime, it wouldn't be inappropriate to take some artistic liberties on where the effect is used. Let's be honest here, if we go by her more well known costume, the effect would only apply to a very obscured part of her hair.

In any case, I wouldn't be surprised if, backer palettes aside, they already got them picked out or at least have a closed pool of candidates.
I wonder if they could do something like Chowder's textrue's animation then? constantly staying in one place while the character moves?

What about a Kyouko pallete? we have all Madoka girls except her.

Merged that Eliza thread into this one because

1. Thread like that belongs in the art section not the gameplay

2. Thread with similar topic already exists and quite active.

What about a Kyouko pallete? we have all Madoka girls except her.
She's already on Squigly.

Eliza requests? :PUN:

No, no, you're too kind x3 My other palettes are much better. The Umbrella base I used wasn't that good.
TAKE YOUR COMPLIMENT

i made some updates to eliza's color map. i noticed her hair shading needed some fixing.

eliza-color-base.gif

Wow is true, but I think that palette doesn't fit her well and I don't remember if those are the true colors but they feel a bit "lifeless" for Kyouko.

Wow is true, but I think that palette doesn't fit her well and I don't remember if those are the true colors but they feel a bit "lifeless" for Kyouko.
I believe the main reason we have the Madoka palettes for some of the characters is because they share the same English voice actors. Except for Fortune.

Filia Persona palettes are up!
tumblr_n6vtxfG1q01rlxmdbo1_500.png

Lisa Silverman -what my icon is based on-
tumblr_n6vtxfG1q01rlxmdbo2_500.png

Or in Marie's case, a major tsundere
(and there was NO WAY I was gonna do all her detailing!)
Fukua is next :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Rachel Phoenix
Filia Persona palettes are up!
tumblr_n6vtxfG1q01rlxmdbo1_500.png

Lisa Silverman -what my icon is based on-
tumblr_n6vtxfG1q01rlxmdbo2_500.png

Or in Mari's case, a major tsundere
(and there was NO WAY I was gonna do all her detailing!)
Fukua is next :D
Pssst, you typed "Mari" instead of "Marie" D: (But amazing detail work. I don't know who Lisa is, but I like her more than Chie already.)

Reactions: Espresso
Pssst, you typed "Mari" instead of "Marie" D: (But amazing detail work. I don't know who Lisa is, but I like her more than Chie already.)
Whoops! I'm just used to the shortened version thanks to tumblr. That's how her name was written before P4G's localization. Yah know how Japan and its Engrish is at times. :D
And thank you very much ^3^
(btw: Lisa's tied as my favorite Persona 2 character alongside Maya, so yeah, she's pretty cool imo)

Reactions: Rynozilla
Whoops! I'm just used to the shortened version thanks to tumblr. That's how her name was written before P4G's localization. Yah know how Japan and its Engrish is at times. :D
And thank you very much ^3^
(btw: Lisa's tied as my favorite Persona 2 character alongside Maya, so yeah, she's pretty cool imo)
I'm gonna say right now, I love Engrish. But I never knew that about Marie! :O *Shooting Star with a Rainbow behind it flies by.... Hits Big Band*

Dahlia-Template.png
(Shameless plug) Black Dahlia template for anyone interested.
I know there has got to be someone better at this and a lot of color palettes are references to anime, which I am not into but anyway, here are my requests that are fitting for an evil, gun lady (in order):
- Doom guy from DooM I, DooM II (the color scheme with the helmet, where he is green)
- Black Mamba/The Bride from Kill Bill Vol. 1
- Barret FF7
- Megaman (or Vile)
- Cruella Deville
- Samus

Last edited:
I finished Fukua's rather quickly tonight! Both palettes are pretty spoilerific when you consider the theme of Fukua, so heads up!
tumblr_n6w06x0Xm61rlxmdbo1_1280.png

Maki Sonomura
tumblr_n6w06x0Xm61rlxmdbo2_1280.png

Izanami
Now to bring the only male character some love. Laters!

Last edited:
fDk7Fen.png

Kirstee and Kaycee, AKA the "Tweevils" (Bratz animated TV series) Fukua is Kaycee, hence the bandage on her nose.

HE6GpKH.png

The two nameless characters from the Spy vs Spy comics

dM2uyah.png

Yun and Yang Lee (Street Fighter III)

wBBJbW9.png

And a simple switcheroo of their default palettes.

fDk7Fen.png

Kirstee and Kaycee, AKA the "Tweevils" (Bratz animated TV series) Fukua is Kaycee, hence the bandage on her nose.

HE6GpKH.png

The two nameless characters from the Spy vs Spy comics

dM2uyah.png

Yun and Yang Lee (Street Fighter III)

wBBJbW9.png

And a simple switcheroo of their default palettes.
Dude, Spy vs Spy was the shit! Also dig the Yun and Yang.

Reactions: Wenzel
i was thinking of an eliza palette, but i had a quick question:

wasn't there a pharaoh type guy in one of those old neo-geo games? i think it was breaker's revenge?

Found this in my old pictures folder, still my dearest palette wish. :p
8vt920.png

D4_Desco.png

The final boss that Skullgirls needs.

Reactions: Wenzel
Found this in my old pictures folder, still my dearest palette wish. :p

D4_Desco.png

The final boss that Skullgirls needs.
Isn't she voiced by Michelle Ruff?

I think I got a new Eliza idea.

Gonna bring a little life back here with the Big Band Persona palettes.
tumblr_n6zmcc9iVs1rlxmdbo1_500.png

Kintoki Douji
tumblr_n6zmcc9iVs1rlxmdbo2_r1_1280.png

Hmm...I'll let you guys guess(it's not a persona btw)
(slightly edited it)

Last edited:
Gonna bring a little life back here with the Big Band Persona palettes.
tumblr_n6zmcc9iVs1rlxmdbo1_500.png

Kintoki Douji
tumblr_n6zmcc9iVs1rlxmdbo2_500.png

Hmm...I'll let you guys guess(it's not a persona btw)
I-IS IT... Uh.... Umm.... I'm bad at this... (DAT KINTOKI DOUJI~)