• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Filia palettes!

Three voice actor based palettes!!!
Azusa Nakano
tumblr_n76samJnOs1rwxvn2o1_500.png

Chiaki Namami
tumblr_n76samJnOs1rwxvn2o2_500.png

Squid Girl
tumblr_n76samJnOs1rwxvn2o4_500.png

I miss the dual wielded hairpin swords.
tumblr_n76samJnOs1rwxvn2o3_500.png

A-Am I unpopular?
tumblr_n76samJnOs1rwxvn2o5_500.png
I've been wondering since this thread opened about a Squid girl, but never said anything. Thank you so much T_T

Wow, that was remarkably quick. 0_0
I guess that, when it comes to Eliza fan made palettes, "of this life I have no regrets".
The Selvaria palette, I'd go for a spectral blue Krieg, to mirror the Valkyrie lance, color in the gloves, the boots, the stocking pattern... Sorry. This is why I'm always kinda reluctant to make requests. Always have to point out a detail here and there and then come off as a ungrateful prick. In my defense, those observations aren't always directed to the person who created the palette, rather a "if it were in the game, I think Lab Zero would..." deal. A lot of palettes have additional details like that and I genuinely don't feel it reasonable to expect them from fans who likely don't have the same resources as Lab Zero.
Oh how I wish I were talented enough to do any of that ;x;

can someone do a Vincent Valentine form ff17 palette for eliza please and thanks

Eliza & Street Fighter
eliza-color-few6.gif

Left: C. Viper (SF4) Seems obvious doesn't it? And her new dragon punch move kinda reminds me of seismos.
Right: Urien (SF3) Will Eliza get reflector set-ups?! Probably not.
The c viper is amazing!

I'm not a fan of the palettes who have pure neon colours, expecially the red. #ff0000 is not the right way to go. It's too heavy to the eyes

I've tried some palettes too. They look kind of silly, but whatever.
Parappa the Rapper
tumblr_n79bhjojA11r8n1s8o1_1280.png

Gideon(Gravity Falls)
tumblr_n79bhjojA11r8n1s8o3_1280.png
Detective Chrys Liszt (Insecticide)
tumblr_n79bhjojA11r8n1s8o2_1280.png

I'm not a fan of the palettes who have pure neon colours, expecially the red. #ff0000 is not the right way to go. It's too heavy to the eyes
You're right, but still, they wouldn't look as good to me without the ultra bright colors. Can you suggest what I should replace some of the brighter shades with?

I wasn't referring to your last post specifically(I check this thread often) but for example you may change the second palette's hair purple with #5c23c0. Doesn't look really different at first, but it's more soft.
I like the last two ones

I wasn't referring to your last post specifically(I check this thread often) but for example you may change the second palette's hair purple with #5c23c0. Doesn't look really different at first, but it's more soft.
I like the last two ones
I think it actually looks better, thanks!
Eliza15.png
Eliza19.png
Eliza17.png

The first was actually kind of a precursor to the "Colors" Palettes. I decided it would be cool to make palettes just based on different variations of a color.
Changed the color of the axe to Gray to make it different from the first palette.
And changed the hair on the last palette to #5c23c0 as suggested by Chickenwithtie

Reactions: Rachel Phoenix
Not that this thread is ever looked at except randomly, but don't be surprised if I ask for both of those. They are really good.
Thanks. Its really cool to hear that.
:PUN:

More color referencing palettes!
Eliza23.png
Eliza20.png
Eliza21.png
Eliza22.png

I tried making them less Eye Bleed-y, but I failed...
And now! For the Eliza Rainbow! (Not to be confused for the Double Rainbow....)
Eliza18.png
Eliza21.png
Eliza20.png
Eliza16.png

Eliza23.png

Eliza17.png

Eliza22.png

Eliza19.png

Indigo and Violet are kind of in one palette.

I do not know where to post this image, but I just wanted to show someone/people my custom made color palette for Cerebella, which I made myself! (Its supposed to be Jessie from Pokémon!) :PUN:
10387699_255983091261939_4296643442432737444_n.jpg
You've posted it in the right place :3 But it's weird, sometimes in the anime, Jessie has Red hair, sometimes she has Magenta hair.

Requests are open, right? If they are, then...
...I'd LOVE to see BB's Platinum the Trinity's color palette on one of the girls...maybe Peacock since she's so immature like Platinum ^_^ I don't care who it would go to, but I would LOVE to see it in SG if someone hasn't already done it. Just a thought. xD

Reactions: Lunerstep
Requests are open, right? If they are, then...
...I'd LOVE to see BB's Platinum the Trinity's color palette on one of the girls...maybe Peacock since she's so immature like Platinum ^_^ I don't care who it would go to, but I would LOVE to see it in SG if someone hasn't already done it. Just a thought. xD
"BB's Platinum"? I love doing requests but I sadly have no idea what that is xD

"BB's Platinum"? I love doing requests but I sadly have no idea what that is xD
Platinum is a BlazBlue character.

Anyway, It would be awesome if someone did a Cerebella palette of Joltik/Galvantula from Pokemon.

Platinum is a BlazBlue character.

Anyway, It would be awesome if someone did a Cerebella palette of Joltik/Galvantula from Pokemon.
1. Platinum has like.... 9001 colors... *Cries* 2. What color should I make Cerebella's Skin for that palette?

Oh man, that's neat! Maybe make the skin gray like Galvantula's torso and the diamonds as the darker blue/purple like the pincers, though?

Oh man, that's neat! Maybe make the skin gray like Galvantula's torso and the diamonds as the darker blue/purple like the pincers, though?
When you mean "gray" do you mean like the lines on it's Web Butt thing... Or...? (I'm hopeless, I know)
Cerebella5.png

I personally don't like it much but...

Wow, those New Year colors look good on little Miss Squiggles. It's a classy-looking, just like her. Why don't you like it? D: