• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Alright Rolf from Ed Edd n Eddy
on Beowulf. (I wonder how it would turn out.. like would the chair be a fish color?)
Beowulf2.png

Rolf from Ed, Edd n Eddy
"For Rolf's Honor!" (That's actually the color of the fish from that episode)

Reactions: Rachel Phoenix
I'm actually proud of this one, this isn't something I would normally be able to do.
Fukua7.png

I'll let you figure this one out~
The character this references is female
Also, in case you couldn't tell or were unsure, the hair and skin are transparent!

Reactions: cherrygal13
So, whoever made the C. Viper palette for Eliza, congrats because it got in the game for now. Who knows if it will stay or be tossed out on release, though.

Not sure if this has been done yet. So I really enjoy the design of the new Link for the 2015 game, it just has to many bright colors that really stand out. Wanted to capture that in an Eliza palette.
I designed her microphone around the arrow Link shoots in the trailer. Clothes were a bright blue, his arms had guards, but a wonderful lime green and vibrant orange underneath, so I added those colors to the headpiece.
WM8W5pm.png

Beowulf2.png

Rolf from Ed, Edd n Eddy
"For Rolf's Honor!" (That's actually the color of the fish from that episode)
Too good.

I don't know who the first one is but any DC Sorceress color should probably be Parasoul for obvious reasons.
Patrako's the main character of Cleopatra Fortune, a Taito puzzle game from the era those games were all the rage (incidentally, I remember being considerably addicted to Magical Drop III during my emulator years...).
About Sorceress, yeah, I'd forgotten about the VA connection. (.__.)

Ba-boom.
*cue music*
(Truth be told, that's how I heard of the game; from the OST in the Zuntata 25th Anniversary album.)

Side note, here's the Viper palette that made it to the game.
iBUvT93.png

Still no Oichi palette... T_T

pNWjnHN.png

TOP ROW: Blood Falcon (F-Zero X), Dark Ash Crimson (King of Fighters XIII), Seth (Street Fighter IV)
BOTTOM ROW: Roxy (Final Fight), Dark Meta Knight (Kirby and the Amazing Mirror), Jarek (Mortal Kombat 4)
Those palettes are pretty sweet!

It's likely a fruitless endeavor at this point but I can't believe I haven't suggested this Eliza palette already.
(Probably because the game acts as if she doesn't exist... *mumble mumble*)

Olga_(Asura's_Wrath).jpg

Reactions: Rynozilla
The game hasn't updated yet, has it?
Guess not. The patch notes thingy popped up when I opened SGE Endless Beta but not the "update" message.

Ok I got another one
Space Dandy: Beowulf

hey is there a Fukua Template?

Kinda wish the op had all the templates.

Reactions: Midiman
Saw the Baja Blast palette for Double....so...Coca Cola Double?