• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Painwheel needed more love from me, so here are some palettes based on the colors of popular website logos
tumblr_n8mm4z2Nw71rlxmdbo1_1280.png

Twitter

tumblr_n8mm4z2Nw71rlxmdbo2_1280.png

Facebook

tumblr_n8mm4z2Nw71rlxmdbo3_1280.png

DeviantArt

tumblr_n8mm4z2Nw71rlxmdbo4_1280.png

Youtube

tumblr_n8mm4z2Nw71rlxmdbo5_1280.png

And Carol sporting the Indigogo colors
THE INDIEGOGO COLORS NEED TO BE A THING NOOOOOOOW. (Or give them to Squigly~)

MdweZqZ.png

Why is it so fun giving characters the default palette of other characters? ._.
I really like the Squigly colors on Bella

Here is a long list of possible beowulf alts

Suggestions more than anything make or do not. Up to you talented folks.

jon snow in his black cloak uniform
don quitoxe flamingo
hagar the horrible
the bear chief thunder alt
conan the barbarian
valkenheim wearing a skinned werewolf valkenheim
human talbain wearing a skinned werewolf talbain
original appearance dragonball yamcha
legion of doom (the wrestlers)
bruiser brody colors

also polar knight and zubaz colors based off of their appearances in shovel knight

Zubaz_Shovel_Knight.png

eternally surprised by the lack of beowulf zubaz alts.

Last edited:
also the blue zubaz alt from divekick would be a rad beowulf pallete

Painwheel needed more love from me, so here are some palettes based on the colors of popular website logos
That's a very peculiar theme but you made it work. I'd totally rock DA or YT PW if it were available and I weren't so criminally bad with her.
On a side note, I don't recall the last time I associated DA with something visually pleasant. #UnnecessarilyDickishShotsFired :3

I'm never, EVER, going to confirm or deny this ;^;

That's a very peculiar theme but you made it work. I'd totally rock DA or YT PW if it were available and I weren't so criminally bad with her.
On a side note, I don't recall the last time I associated DA with something visually pleasant. #UnnecessarilyDickishShotsFired :3

tumblr_n8mps0dMrv1rlxmdbo1_250.png

Good one, Balder! And thanks :3

Reactions: Rynozilla
Just a few avatar ideas I had.

Dviolet as june the bounty hunter
upload_2014-7-13_0-22-22.jpeg

Eliza and Dviolet with water tribe pallets, b/c of water whips and blood bending
upload_2014-7-13_0-23-58.jpeg

Air nomad themed Big band.
Earth Bending Cerebella
Fire Bending Parasoul

ermes.png
ermes2.png

recently got into jojos series. tried to do ermes colors bases off of all star game...turns out I know nothing about how the artist colors, i fail...so here is just some colors for roxie

Here is a long list of possible beowulf alts

Suggestions more than anything make or do not. Up to you talented folks.

jon snow in his black cloak uniform
don quitoxe flamingo
hagar the horrible
the bear chief thunder alt
conan the barbarian
valkenheim wearing a skinned werewolf valkenheim
human talbain wearing a skinned werewolf talbain
original appearance dragonball yamcha
legion of doom (the wrestlers)
bruiser brody colors

also polar knight and zubaz colors based off of their appearances in shovel knight

Zubaz_Shovel_Knight.png

eternally surprised by the lack of beowulf zubaz alts.
I could literally only do two of those xD
Beowulf11.png
Beowulf10.png

Reactions: Rachel Phoenix
i just made a greyscale of roboF you can use for custom pallettes.
sorry if its not any good i dont know photoshop.

robofortuneGSpsd-2.png~original

edit : first one was a bit on the dark side

Last edited:
Omfg, those look so good... Also, what are those weird Gray outlines? I saw them in Rakurin's very first post.
Thank you :)
I don't know what to do about the gray outlines though...I'm just using the pictures from Rakurin's first post.

No Emerl,Gemerl,or Terminator palettes for Robo Fortune,I am ashamed.
(If you like LOLcats,then the spoiler's for chu :3,also apologies of said lolcat picture is .jpg,I just have Lolcats.)
shocked_lol_cat.jpg

I made a Robo Fortune template that has a layer for each different color. It's easier to mess with while still retaining quality, but it doesn't include as much areas as the standard color map.

It's in .gif format since I can't attach .psd files.

Attachments

• robo_fortune_layers.gif
    robo_fortune_layers.gif
    156 KB · Views: 1,444
Reactions: Humdinger
very nice job with sawk and throh

".jpg" Here we go again...

ok so be my guest and you do one. believe it or not, not everyone has time nor desire to figure this stuff out.

A color map? I have already...

good for you. does that mean you get to act like a jerk whenever someone posts something you dont like?

Dude chill. You got the wrong image format, that's it. Jpg is to no use, it ruins the quality.

Reactions: SmashBlade
Wait, what? I don't.... I'm sorry, did I miss a message or something?

".jpg" Here we go again...

patronising comments i dont appreciate. was there actually a need for you to post that?

anyway i made a metroid palette. id love it so much if any kind of samus palette made it across. i know Mike Z is a fan of the metroid games so i hope he has thougnht of it already.
robofortuneMETROIDpsd.jpg

also just finished gravity suit version

ROBOgravity.png~original

@Pizzarino

Last edited:
patronising comments i dont appreciate. was there actually a need for you to post that?

anyway i made a metroid palette.
robofortuneMETROIDpsd.jpg
I wasn't patronizing. You probably missed it, but someone before posted maps in .jpg file type. And then there was a whole thing about people pointing out why .jpg should never be used for Color Maps. Which is why I said "Here we go again", because people might start pointing it out again. I'm sorry if I came across as a jerk, I really hope I didn't upset you that much...

I wasn't patronizing. You probably missed it, but someone before posted maps in .jpg file type. And then there was a whole thing about people pointing out why .jpg should never be used for Color Maps. Which is why I said "Here we go again", because people might start pointing it out again. I'm sorry if I came across as a jerk, I really hope I didn't upset you that much...

its ok buddy dont worry about it. i wasnt around for that conversation so i had no idea. which format is best to post for stuff like that? i have very little to do with computers nowadays and i am a complete photoshop noob so it took a lot of experimenting for me to even come up with the greyscale.

perhaps ill try and figure out how to use it better because atm im certain its taking me a lot longer than it should to make pallettes as im most likely doing it incredibly inefficiently.