• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

10271617_269507496576165_3036947088201204518_n.jpg

Here's my Kim Possible: Shego reference:

10574341_269497679910480_5027084496222661541_n.jpg

And finally here's my Marceline the Vampire Queen reference! (Adventure Time) :PUN:

crasher wake and a saberwulf palettes for beowulf pretty please

Attachments

• Crasher-Wake-pokemon-crasher-wake-34151291-500-500.jpg
    Crasher-Wake-pokemon-crasher-wake-34151291-500-500.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 673
  • thCAWHB3R2.jpg
    thCAWHB3R2.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 495
If we had to use the term "official requests", those would be the IGG tier ones. Ya know, the ones people paid to pick. :3

As is, the folks at Lab Zero occasionally take a peek at this thread and if there's a idea or two that tickles their fancy, it might make its way into the game (as was the case of Eliza's Crimson Viper and Urien palettes).

Everyone accepts that as a Kikuri-hime palette. All it needs is Word of God to seal the deal...or make us all look like jackasses in case it's something else entirely. <:3
Only the Viper one was taken from here because Mike enjoyed how it looked, but Alex didn't want it in the game.
Urien was happening no matter what because he's Egyptian, so they included other Egyptian characters in her palettes.

They look here once in a blue moon, but they have so many ideas of their own and the paid for palettes they need to get through. So if anything shows up in game that looks like ones in this thread, its a coincidence.

Thanks for the info. I was thinking if the Pharaoh Hotep and Anakaris palettes had made it, also if there was any Yu-Gi-Oh palette.

This one:
motep.jpg

Finished cleaning Gimmie's color map for Minette. Took me longer than I expected but here it is:
tumblr_n990ddP3bb1rlxmdbo1_1280.png

Aaaaaaaand, I tested it out:
tumblr_n990ddP3bb1rlxmdbo2_1280.png

tumblr_n990ddP3bb1rlxmdbo3_1280.jpg

I'm digging Ruto's new design~

Finished cleaning Gimmie's color map for Minette. Took me longer than I expected but here it is:

I'm trying to add shading to this because I've never done it with these color maps, so I figured why not try? If it works we have more detailed palettes, and if not, no harm no foul. Just curious on opinions so far because I'm basing it off the IGG Minette picture and it seems to be going well. I DONT KNOW.

Left is the original, right is the slightly edited one. Shading added to her arm, chest and the emblem on her apron so far.
lc4wdTE.png

I also edited her face because the lips and not really nose look derpy to me...

Damn! They beat me to request some Senran Kagura's color palettes!

Well... Plan B!
I really want a color palette from some heroes from DotA 2.

1.-An Enigma color palette for Double
2.-A Banehallow the Lycan color palette for Beowulf
3.-A Clockwerk color palette for Peacock
4.-A Barathrum the Spirit Breaker color palette for Big Band
5.-A Mercurial the Spectre color palette for Fukua
6.-
An Azwraith the Phantom Lancer color palette for Ms Fortune
7.-A Lanaya the Templar Assassin color Palette for Parasoul
8.-A Medusa color palette for Squigly
9.-A Mortred the Phantom Assassin color palette for Val
10.-An Akasha the Queen of Pain color palette for Elisa
11.-An Anti-mage color palette for Filia
12.-A Yurnero the Juggernaut color palette for Annie of the Stars

That's all.

Here are the images of the heroes:

dota_2_enigma___i_stare_also_into_you____by_neocerebellum-d729zk1.jpg

banehallow-the-lycanthrope.jpg
250px-Clockwerk_model.png
barathrum-spirit-breaker-dota-2-hd-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg
822137702.jpg
Dota2_PhantomLancerSplash.jpg
Dota2_TA_Front1.jpg
Stunning-medusa-3d-art-dota-2-69-HD-Anime-Wallpaper.jpg
phantomassassindota2192461680x1050.jpg
tumblr_msr4127Tdm1sp6yqmo1_1280.jpg
Dota2_AM_Victory.jpg
call_me___juggernaut_by_kunkka-d4hwa5q.jpg

Reactions: Shumabooma
I'm trying to add shading to this because I've never done it with these color maps, so I figured why not try? If it works we have more detailed palettes, and if not, no harm no foul. Just curious on opinions so far because I'm basing it off the IGG Minette picture and it seems to be going well. I DONT KNOW.

Left is the original, right is the slightly edited one. Shading added to her arm, chest and the emblem on her apron so far.
lc4wdTE.png

I think it's looking alright so far, just look at the original image for reference. Also, mind adding lipstick option?

Reactions: Rakurin
I think it's looking alright so far, just look at the original image for reference. Also, mind adding lipstick option?
Oh! And if there are any other changes you want to make, that's a-okay! One I would prefer is to take away the middle line that divides the apron in half. Keep the upper greenish color for option variety, just do away with the line. I forgot to do that on my own >.>

Reactions: Rakurin

lc4wdTE.png

I got the lineart from the official skullgirls npc lineart.... she is a fish

I got the lineart from the official skullgirls npc lineart.... she is a fish
original lineart

I get that and I re-added the lips, its just the way they were done looked weird. Since its like a triangle and then bottom lip. Plus I was looking at the IGG picture where her lips are barely there.

My favourite hobby is to avoid responsibilities and make palettes instead
tumblr_n9a10oAbbp1r8n1s8o1_1280.png

Fix it Felix (Wreck it Ralph)
tumblr_n9a10oAbbp1r8n1s8o2_1280.png

Pee-wee Herman (I should've choose Peacock for this but whatev)
tumblr_n9a10oAbbp1r8n1s8o3_1280.png

Willie Trombone (The Neverhood)
tumblr_n9a10oAbbp1r8n1s8o5_500.png

King Candy (Wreck it Ralph)
tumblr_n9a10oAbbp1r8n1s8o4_1280.png

Jorgen Von Strangle (Fairly Oddparents) (I LIVE FOR THIS PALETTE TO HAPPEN)

I get that and I re-added the lips, its just the way they were done looked weird. Since its like a triangle and then bottom lip. Plus I was looking at the IGG picture where her lips are barely there.
Hmm...maybe it's best if there was just shading where the nose is. Minette doesn't have one in her pictures, just some shadow to emphasize it.

Here are a Painwheel, Venus and Cerebella palette

tumblr_n9ajib7Ip31rlxmdbo1_1280.png

Darth Maul

tumblr_n9ajq3hSlC1rlxmdbo1_400.png

Shia, that new villain from Hyrule Warriors

tumblr_n9ajib7Ip31rlxmdbo3_1280.png

A flag palette, but I won't tell which one. It's not Mexico by the way >.>

...BUT MUH PUN! T_T

So - red, green, black and white? We got Afghanistan, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Libya, Palestine, Sudan, Syria and the United Arab Emirates (and a couple more nations of disputed legitimacy).

This one's too tall a order for me. Fold. orz

...BUT MUH PUN! T_T

So - red, green, black and white? We got Afghanistan, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Libya, Palestine, Sudan, Syria and the United Arab Emirates (and a couple more nations of disputed legitimacy).

This one's too tall a order for me. Fold. orz
Good guess! Since most Arab countries have that color scheme for their flag, any can fit. I heard that gaming is growing over there and that's what inspired me to do it. Don't know if Skullgirls would be a bit controversial but it's the thought that counts, right?

Reactions: Balder

lc4wdTE.png

I think the face could use more shading. Here:
Minette_1.png

SG New Kairi KH 2.png

Kairi w/ Oathkeeper (Kingdom Hearts 2)
SG New Sarah.png

Sarah (Virtua Fighter)
SG New Sticks.png

Sticks (Sonic Boom)
SG New Buzz.png

Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story)
SG Pole Vault Z.png

Pole Vault Zombie
SG Football Z.png

Football Zombie
SG Screen Zombie.png

normal Zombie (Screendoor Shield variant)

Hugo Beowulf guys..I'll gladly pay you in oxygen and or wrestling clips.

And two more palettes for today

tumblr_n9apel5sHc1rlxmdbo1_1280.png
tumblr_n9apel5sHc1rlxmdbo2_1280.png

tumblr_n9apel5sHc1rlxmdbo3_500.png
I asked for Bigby Beowolf, and you did an awesome job on that. I <3 it!

i’m already doing a second bunch of Leduc palettes, but i'm conflicted, which anarchy reigns character palette should i use? Leo or Nikolai? Leduc has the same powers as Nikolai but Leo’s “pretty boy” aesthetic and the fact that his arms AND legs are mechanical as well makes him a more suitable palette for me… what do you think?

i’m already doing a second bunch of Leduc palettes, but i'm conflicted, which anarchy reigns character palette should i use? Leo or Nikolai? Leduc has the same powers as Nikolai but Leo’s “pretty boy” aesthetic and the fact that his arms AND legs are mechanical as well makes him a more suitable palette for me… what do you think?
I'd say go for Leo as his energy blade arm's are electric-y in their own right and over seems to be a better fit (especially as Leduc would have had more of a mobile play style in comparison). (and Panzerfaust for Nikolai because wasn't Panzerfaust sapost to be an intellectual as well [I think I might be miss remembering this but I think I herd Mike say something about back in the day of the waifu wars])

I'd say go for Leo as his energy blade arm's are electric-y in their own right and over seems to be a better fit (especially as Leduc would have had more of a mobile play style in comparison). (and Panzerfaust for Nikolai because wasn't Panzerfaust sapost to be an intellectual as well [I think I might be miss remembering this but I think I herd Mike say something about back in the day of the waifu wars])

Thanks for your advice, also i think Panzerfaust would be more suitable for a Big Bull or Douglas palette, maybe Isaac, Hubrecht or Brain Drain could be Nikolai?

Anarchy Skulls (or Skull Reigns):

- Jack Cayman - Beowulf
- Big Bull - Hubrecht
- Blacker Baron- Big Band
- Mathilda - Deep Violet
- Rin, Fei and Ai Rin - Feng, Squigly and Annie
- Zero - Valentine
- Leo- Leduc
- Sasha - Parasoul
- Nikolai - Brain Drain
- Durga - Ms. Fortune
- Garuda - Robo-Fortune
- Oinkie - Yu-Wan
- Douglas - Panzerfaust
- Max - Isaac

How's that?

Last edited:
Anarchy Skulls (or Skull Reigns):

- Jack Cayman - Beowulf
- Big Bull - Maybe Molly's Mecha?
- Blacker Baron- Big Band
- Mathilda - Deep Violet
- Rin, Fei and Ai Rin - Feng, Squigly and Annie
- Zero - Valentine
- Leo- Leduc
- Sasha - Parasoul
- Nikolai - Brain Drain
- Durga - Ms. Fortune
- Garuda - Robo-Fortune
- Oinkie - Yu-Wan
- Douglas - Panzerfaust
- Max - ???????

How's that?
Looks good, how about Isaac for Max? (Also I kinda wanna Hubrecht as Big Bull :p)