• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

"I am thou... Thou art I... From the sea of thy soul, I come..."
"PERSONA...!!!"
Filia74.png

Beowulf40.png

Parasoul37.png

Don't really have to tell you who these are, if I just told you they're playable characters in P4A...

It's Beautiful..

Mind if I (try) to use the Parasoul edit as my avatar?

Reactions: Boomazoled
If Marie becomes playable in Skullgirls, can we please have a Dead Master color reference with her!? I mean they did give Nadia (Ms. Fortune) a Black Rock Shooter palette... :PUN:

No, I don't think that's a Dead Master palette? I didn't find a reference at all? Still though, I think Marie deserves a D. M. palette. Even if Squigly does have one already they can't change it?

I'm dropping these two palettes before disappearing into reality again. I apologies in advance if they've been done before.

tumblr_ng2q7s9Fh31rlxmdbo1_r1_1280.png

Toy Chica(dem thunder tighs)

tumblr_ng2q7s9Fh31rlxmdbo2_1280.png

Hawlucha(THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN)

And I saw what you did there Rynozilla, yah cheeky goober :p

I'm dropping these two palettes before disappearing into reality again. I apologies in advance if they've been done before.

tumblr_ng2q7s9Fh31rlxmdbo1_r1_1280.png

Toy Chica(dem thunder tighs)

tumblr_ng2q7s9Fh31rlxmdbo2_1280.png

Hawlucha(THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN)

And I saw what you did there Rynozilla, yah cheeky goober :p
Speaking of Pokémon.... MWAHAHA...!
(And Yus~ x3 )

You know, I've been thinking about how Lab Zero could a color edit mode and stop nude/bright palettes from being a problem. Can they prevent it like infinite combos?

No
I know nothing about programming but they'd have to insert every code for every single shade or some shit
I use art programs and I can tell you: it's much probably impossible

Plus it could ruin palette potential if certain areas weren't able to be colored skin tones or bright colors. I mean look at 80s beo and the new John Talbain palette, no bright colors would ruin beauty.

I didn't think of that. Sorry.

Last edited:
Filia77.png

Edward Elric
Filia78.png

Kyoko Toshino
Filia79.png

Maka Albarn
Filia80.png

What's-her-face, Sailor Moon, whatever her name is.
Filia81.png

Taiga Aisaka
Filia75.png

Konata Izumi
Filia76.png

Yuno Gasai
Yes, there will be a couple more. So be ready for those!

Filia77.png

Edward Elric
Filia78.png

Kyoko Toshino
Filia79.png

Maka Albarn
Filia80.png

What's-her-face, Sailor Moon, whatever her name is.
Filia81.png

Taiga Aisaka
Filia75.png

Konata Izumi
Filia76.png

Yuno Gasai
Yes, there will be a couple more. So be ready for those!

I really want Maka and Konata now.

Reactions: Rynozilla
Beowulf41.png

Archie (The Mega Anchor looks good here!)
Parasoul38.png

Archie (Krieg as his Mega Glasses turned out gross on this one....)
EDIT: JUST REALIZED I COULD'VE MADE THE BRUSH BIGGER. WOW I'M DUMB.

Last edited:
It has been a while since I attempted these. I think I am going to get back into it, as I do enjoy the time I take to make color palettes. I may even make a thread dedicated too all my creations if they are decent enough. *I was very tempted to add the Headwear and seal.

VTrceGI.gif

Hsien-Ko Squigly (Cuz' Zombie Girls are cool and Stance hopping)

iEIZeIf.png

This one made the most sense to me, for 1. She is a Zombie Girl 2. Squigly has a Stance hop referencing her. 3. Her Seal is another being per-se. I know Peacock already has the color scheme for Hsien-Ko as is one of her attacks, but Squigly overall seemed the most fitting. For anyone who wants me to add the Headwear on Squigly like I did for my Annie/Valantine Palette do let me know. I am really digging doing the added details.

Last edited:
Request:
Ms. Fortune as Octodad
Eliza as Chica with Bonnie (Albus) and Freddy (Horace) from FNAF