• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

The Marie palette ended up looking like crap, and Black★Matagi's color scheme is just too generic.
robo_fortune___black___gold_saw_by_mariokonga-d8lfcbt.png
cerebella___black_rock_strenght_by_mariokonga-d8lfcbx.png
rD2ZpaU.png
*Hugs both of you*
You guys are so good ;w;
Thank you <3 <3 <3

Night will... but Mark was considered.

I made a palette for him almost half a year ago when he was first considered.

beowulf_vault.png

Based off the Vault-Boy mascot from Fallout 3/New Vegas as he appears in the 'Pip-Boy' inventory menu. I edited the eyes to look more like him, since Beo's default eyes would've been too 'anime-ish' for this palette and Vault-Boy looks like a character from a black-and-white Disney cartoon.

I don't want to set the world on fire...

There's something unsettling about that. I dunno what it is, but looking at it hurts my eyes. It's well done, though.

There's something unsettling about that. I dunno what it is, but looking at it hurts my eyes. It's well done, though.
Thanks! I was considering doing a color version (with Brahmin hide, no less.) but ultimately, I just didn't think the color choices worked well with a character like Beo.

Also, if someone could a Valentine skin based off Geralt of Rivia from The Witcher, you'll get internet points for doing so.

Wanna know what I'd find funny? A Filia palette for Beo where he's wearing Samson XD

I could do that. Gimme some time to get onto it, and I can definitely take care of it.

Eh, I guess it could have been better. Do I still get the points?
valentine___geralt_by_mariokonga-d8lhs55.png

Nice.

Squigly52.png

Lapis Lazuli (Made by me)
Eliza51.png

Rose Quartz (Made by @Rakurin)
I really wanted to give a Jasper palette to Beowulf, but I couldn't find a good picture of her. Lighting and stuff was usually bad, or there wasn't a full body shot. Maybe eventually, or if someone else does it.

heheheh. Nice one

I can't get to my main computer right now, so I've got a couple of requests. Can someone do a Xenomorph (Alien franchise) skin for Ottomo and a Sharpedo (Pokémon) skin for Stanley?

more palettes

A N U B I S
1NeBOrK.png

Anubis, "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders"
UaL7i66.jpg

E L I Z A ' S R E D
RcDVEe6.png

Magician's Red, "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders"
GtUzElf.jpg

S U V I O L I T E
8aQgCsM.png

Sugilite, "Steven Universe"
JrnS4EP.png

{ Pazuzu based off of Sugilite's flail. }
HGT80fa.png

If you ever get the Skullheart, don't wish for booze.

*image*
T8MDHIL.jpg

I use this frame alot...

I got ideas for Mario/Waluigi/Wario/Bowser/Peach. Wanna do a big group palette later.
I believe the term is "beaten you to the punch." At least for some of em.
beowulf___mario_by_mariokonga-d8lod5r.png

beowulf___luigi_by_mariokonga-d8lod60.png

beowulf_by_mariokonga-d8lod4y.png
Still, you're better at this, so...

I believe the term is "beaten you to the punch." At least for some of em.

Dangit, I did a search and nothing came up. My bad.

Still, you're better at this, so...

Would you guys like a GIMP/Photoshop tutorial of how I do palettes? It takes about half an hour for me to crank em out and you get in-game comparable results, doesn't take more than basic know-how.

fbooy4a.jpg

Reactions: MarioToast
Would you guys like a GIMP/Photoshop tutorial of how I do palettes? It takes about half an hour for me to crank em out and you get in-game comparable results, doesn't take more than basic know-how.

Yes, please! My first go at these took me half a day for a simple Dr. Doom/Robo Fortune, which was most annoying. Especially since I have a couple Eliza ones in mine (Galactus, Magneto).

Can we get a Mr. T and Boss (Old Snake) for good ol' BB?