• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

I'm not sure if I can do it... but that's a challenge nevertheless.

Reactions: Marrow
M-my disgaea palettes got ignored yet again. You guys make me cry :3

Nah, anyone wanna do Orianna from LoL for Robo-Fortune?

Big Band - Turbo Toilet 2000 Palette.png

CaptainUnderpants11thBook.png

you beat me too it! NOOOOOOOO.

Nice :D

Made a couple more Parasoul palettes. Here's a Pokemon one.
parasoul 2.png

Thhis other one... Funny story. I was browsing Safebooru for ideas, saw this, liked the design, and only when I was about halfway through it and looking for reference pics on other sites did I realize it was someone's hentai character. But I felt I couldn't throw it out so...
parasoul 3.png

I am in such a Dazzling mood today! Here's the next one:

"I think it's the fruit punch, isn't it? I knew they used too much grape juice!"
Ms. Fortune Palette 1.png

Reference:
monday_night_jitters_by_masemj-d88xb19.png

Attachments

• Ms. Fortune Palette 1.png
    Ms. Fortune Palette 1.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 664
I'm not even a brony and I like those colours. But there are several rough and uncolored spots. What image program are you using?

I'm not even a brony and I like those colours. But there are several rough and uncolored spots. What image program are you using?

I use Paint and Jasc.

Anyhoo, another request. What if SG crossed with Totally Spies? Here are the suggestions:

Filia as Sam
Parasoul as Clover
Cerebella as Alex
Squigly as Britney

Anyhoo, another request. What if SG crossed with Totally Spies? Here are the suggestions:

Filia as Sam
Parasoul as Clover
Cerebella as Alex
Squigly as Britney
Wouldn't Parasoul be better as Sam? She has the hair and I think Sam was taller and more level headed than the others. Also, surprised Ms Fortune wasn't on that list.

Wouldn't Parasoul be better as Sam? She has the hair and I think Sam was taller and more level headed than the others. Also, surprised Ms Fortune wasn't on that list.

Say what you will. Filia and Parasoul will swap places for this request. My bad.

Cerebella - Skull Slicer Palette.png

17436576625_6bb90f0c31.jpg

Also, does anyone have the color palette for Hive? I can't seem to find it easily here.

Don't know why I made this, but...
Well, I did make a request for such a palette months ago. Not sure if anyone did one before then.

Well, I did make a request for such a palette months ago. Not sure if anyone did one before then.
Glad I could be of service.

How about....... Shadow Chie- Fukua?

And while we're on anime and stuff

how about tabi -dot hack roots- ms.fortune

And if its not possible please Lightning(FF13) Parasoul, Fear kubrick parasoul

Ok, so I haven't posted to this thread in FOREVER, so here.

"Ow! You stabbed me! What is wrong with-whoooohohoh! Do you have a multimeter? Never mind. The gun must be part-magnesium."

WARNING: Big spoiler for Portal 2.

Palette:
cerebella_chell_potato.png

References (2):
chell.jpg
potato_glados.jpg

Cerebella as Chell and Vice-Versa as PotatOS from Portal 2.

Hey all. I know I haven't been active for a while, but I wanted to get back into the swing of things (mostly contributing nothing but palettes really and a few posts here and there, but still want to be around if anyone remembers.) So in my spare time I have been working on palettes as a favorable pass time when I had nothing to do. I'm willing to take on requests if you fancy what I do, but here is one I've done recently.
0EBZoX0.gif

In other news: I know that the full Marie Pallete with the Skulls is not shaded yet, and I am carefully working towards shading one and making it compatible with the new version (without the skulls) so be on the lookout for that soon. I'll try my best to closely match the new version so it's easier to use, but I don't think I can pull off the flames.

I'm taking requests now. SEND THEM, CHILDREN.

to repeat, can we get a Valvatorez skin for Eliza? Fuka for Beowulf with the wolf pelt being a prinny and Hurting being Fuka's baseball bat? and Cerebella as Desco, with Vice Versa being Yog Sothoth, the parasite/tentacle monster attached to Desco's back.

tumblr_mzvm4axI6c1tqg16ho1_250.png

660d138c83eb915a350848c2df5e5f60-d3iujr3.jpg

Valvatorez:
disgaea-4-wallpaper-valvatorez.jpg

Fuka:
CI_61646_1335266451.jpg

Prinny:
Prinny1pics.jpg

Descro+Yog Sothoth:
Desco.jpg

Yog Sothoth:
descopet.png