• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

IT WAS DIO THE WHOLE TIME.
Oh, man, I would love to see Eliza with a Dio palette.

Just a couple of notes, but in Stardust Crusaders (which the color is based on), Dio's eyes were yellow, and in All-Star Battle, his lips were purple. You don't have to change it, but I figured I'd throw that out there.

Last edited:
(Also, I'd change the lip color to purple as to coincide with how he looked in All-Star Battle.)
I'll fix that in a bit.

I was mostly just going by the capcom sprites.

eliza hype is still here.
eliza-color-few2.gif

Left: I-no (GG)
Right: NECRONS. (WH40k) Dawn of War: Dark Crusade was so much fun . . .

(Not Pictured: Her Amazing Technicolor Creep Coat)
Something too elaborate to be attempted and would only look good in motion but bearing in mind the diversity of Ragyo's dresses, I wonder if the ankh couldn't have the moving rainbow colors? But that is something for Lab Zero to show us...

And boy! was I far behind in updating the palette compendium... (.__.)

Huh? It's still Filia's #20 in the PC version.

That palette that shows up in the thread, however, was made way before it got implemented. In fact, I think it was that poster's choice for the IGG colors.

more eliza. since i spent all yesterday making this sprite, i may as well use it.
eliza-color-few3.gif

Left: Original color idea
Right: Ogre (Tekken). Because there's pyramids in Central America and Ogre is, like, Aztec or something? I don't really know the story to Tekken beyond Mishimas tossing each other into volcanoes.

more eliza. since i spent all yesterday making this sprite, i may as well use it.
I know the feeling. 's why I made so many Fukua and Scythana palettes. Unfortunately I can't really think of any Eliza colors so I can't do anything but enjoy the colors ya'll pump out.

I was going to makes these palettes myself, but then I realized just how much I sucked at making them.
Kyo Kusanagi from The King of Fighters.
kyo-cv1-2.jpg
Kyo's clones: Kyo-1, Kyo-2, and KUSANAGI.
cloneteam-02u.jpg

I just want a Filia palette for Fukua.

I was going to makes these palettes myself, but then I realized just how much I sucked at making them.
I did some colors like that about a week or so ago

Kyo Clone and Gold Warmachine.
fuu-color-few2.gif

Saiki (both forms)
fuu-color-kof13.gif

I think a Dende palette would make more sense.
No one likes dende though. In fact I hate him. Val has hair. She has a robe-ishhh outfit. Therefore goku uniform

No one likes dende though. In fact I hate him. Val has hair. She has a robe-ishhh outfit. Therefore goku uniform
Dende has a robe and heals people after fatal wounds. That makes it work, I'm sure a workaround for hair could be found. I don't see the correlation to Goku at all. Aside from spiky hair and clothes?

It's probably cause orange and blue are complimentary colors or whatever that's called. They make each other stand out.

Reactions: SmashBlade
I understand that, but somehow, it never really looked right to me. Maybe it's because orange is the main color, while blue is the accent. I kind always preferred Vegeto's outfit, which was sort of an color-inverted version of Goku's.

Still waiting for Ryuko Filia and Satsuki Parasoul

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RemiKz
small detour from Eliza

Peacock
pck-color-ky.gif

Left: Original color idea.
Right: Ky (GGXrd colors). I tried using his sprite colors from XX and it just really didn't look right. So I went with Xrd.

Painwheel
pain-color-few3.gif

Left: Aba (GG). I wonder what would happen if Painwheel's install worked more like Aba's did with the packs. That'd be neat to see.
Right: Original color idea.

Can i ask a Fuuka (persona 3) palette for Fukua?

just for the sake of the name confusions

It's probably cause orange and blue are complimentary colors or whatever that's called. They make each other stand out.
....well to be honest, although I see your point, I wasn't asking for dende :/ it was for goku.

Alright, fine. I made you the Goku palette.
kZh8Snu.gif

GokuDendeFusionMX.png
Thanks...but I asked for goku :/ as in super saiyan. Yellow hair. Orange pant legs...black shoes...etc. No dende. I thought this was requests thread...not the I-don't-like-your-idea-as-much-ill-do-mine-instead thread.

If I can't have my palette, would someone kindly send me the Val Photoshop color correction file please. I'm not trying to be rude, but it's my only palette request I've asked for...but I feel like I'm the only one getting resistance. If someone could tell me how to do these palette swaps I could just do them myself and post requests that way

I'm not trying to be ungrateful Zidiane. Sincerely. But just saying in this case I'm just asking for the goku thing...that's all :/

Orange thighs, orange shin wraps, white feet/socks coloring, and black shoes. Then of course, blonde hair & blue eyes since we're super saiyan. Hate perhaps orange with a blue cross. The bone saw perhaps make that red or whatever color his staff used to be.

P.S. I think the orange and blue go together nicely the way you did it :)

Last edited:
Hey has any one done an ABA palette for Eliza, if not can some one make one?

Hey has any one done an ABA palette for Eliza, if not can some one make one?
i felt painwheel fit better with Aba

but I am making an Eddie/Zato for Eliza right now.

Can I request a Princess Tiana palette for Parasoul? Or maybe a Rochelle (Left 4 Dead 2) palette for Filia?

Thanks...but I asked for goku :/ as in super saiyan. Yellow hair. Orange pant legs...black shoes...etc. No dende. I thought this was requests thread...not the I-don't-like-your-idea-as-much-ill-do-mine-instead thread.
You can just save any valentine image and use paint or something on it. I didn't do Goku because that palette took me like half an hour. I don't like the tri-colored maps as much as my two tone ones, those feel much easier to me to use. If I had a two tone map I would have done it just because.

Reactions: Nuuance
You can just save any valentine image and use paint or something on it. I didn't do Goku because that palette took me like half an hour. I don't like the tri-colored maps as much as my two tone ones, those feel much easier to me to use. If I had a two tone map I would have done it just because.
Ah gotchu. Sorry for the bad mood

When's Skullgirls 3 coming out?
I never know the characters you're referencing with your palettes if you don't label them. Just, like, if you care.

Reactions: SmashBlade
Can I get a Wario D.I.Y. pallete for Parasoul pls?
upload_2014-4-21_14-15-12.png

I asked for this one before, but I got a different one. I liked it a little bit but it had some color blurs, plus it wasn't the colors I wanted. Sorry to sound spoiled, but I would like a more experienced person to do this palette, please.

I never know the characters you're referencing with your palettes if you don't label them. Just, like, if you care.
Its Gordon Freeman from Half-life.

How about a Gurren Lagann palette for Big Band?
8hUBe.png

So, I made (horrible looking) palettes a long time ago, and nowhere to post them. So I'll just leave them here.
Filia2.png
Filia3.png
Filia.png
FiliaX.jpg

1. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann from Gurren Lagann (Seems more fitting for Fukua)
2. Konata Izumi from Lucky Star
3. Original Palette (Apparently, I made Fukua before Fukua was Fukua)
4 Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist

BigBand BoxMan Palette (The Evil Within) It should be similar to Valentines "Silent Hill Nurse" Palette
The_Evil_Within_Boxman.JPG