• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Fan Mix] Mariel sings "In Just a Moment's Time"

Ravenmael

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
Steam
mael
Valentine Squigly Big Band
As someone new to Skullgirls, I've been enjoying the soundtrack just a little too much. So when I came across this video of Mariel singing the end credits theme on a Salty Cupcakes stream, I couldn't resist putting it on top of an actual backing track.

So here it is:

I don't know how legal this is, since the source tracks are 1) from stream audio, and 2) ripped directly out of the game, so I'll take it down if anyone yells at me.

Last edited:
Hey you ain't selling it, I have no clue why this would be shut down.

But shit! This is fantastic, it's now the unofficial theme for Salty Cupcakes in my head.

Too bad she never finished the song because of time though. There's that whole section of the last chorus she skipped (you can hear them fast-forwarding in the stream). And it just happens to be the one section I can't just copy-paste from earlier because of the key-change. oh well :/