• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [Feb 20, 2015] Winter Brawl 9 (Essington, PA)

Wow. I mean, yeah, this is more than I really thought we'd get. Never even think we'd get a stream.

Just to confirm, tourney starts at noon, but the stream happens around 5ish? I'm tryna watch.

By the way, anyone going have a 360 adapter by any chance? I ordered one, but it won't be here till like Wednesday. RIP me.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MELTY CASUALS? i'd like to think i'm KINDA NICE at it. also SOMEONE BRING THE BETA WIT EM

13db9006f3.jpg

I'm bringing a setup. Who else is planning to bring theirs? I'm talking PS3 + monitor.
I'm bringing my setup, monitor and all, but I won't be arriving until Saturday morning/noonish, depending on how lazy I am because work's been kicking my ass. (Seriously, every day this week I've been working 11-12 hour days, can't even get any practice in and I'm dead tired by the time I get home.)

I'm here already (in the Comfort Inn across the street. Wifi is crap, but its free so whatevs.)
I got my laptop with my, with all my fighting games, so if anyone has a multi-usb and wants to go in pretty much any game, I might be down.

R O O M 2 2 3 B O Y S

Just a heads up I'm gonna be a bit delayed I got a flat tire yesterday and now waiting for it to get repaired. Soon as it's all patcbed up I'm omw.

YO FUCK THIS SNOW
Time to order a pizza.

Edit: Pizza place is closed - going for Chinese

Last edited:
Yeah someone at the venue should confirm, but Arturo said last night at the end of Spooky's stream that he was streaming SG after Uniel? And the Winter Brawl Schedule isn't helpful cause SG isn't on there so idk.

Back