• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Feb 28, 2014] SCR @ UCI (Irvine, California)

this might still be doable, my flight gets to john wayne at 9 and my pool is at noon. gonna be close but it seems possible to get there on like 5 hours of sleep before my pool starts. east coast give me your energy

this might still be doable, my flight gets to john wayne at 9 and my pool is at noon. gonna be close but it seems possible to get there on like 5 hours of sleep before my pool starts. east coast give me your energy

\(*.*)/

YOU'RE IN THERE.

As long as you get there at a reasonable hour, I'll personally ensure that you don't get screwed over.

As long as you get there at a reasonable hour, I'll personally ensure that you don't get screwed over.

BIG BAND IS SAVED

Attention: Slight change in time arrival, I will be there around 9:30-45ish. If this is any problem at all please contact me and I'll have to change some things around. Please let me know! Check your e-mails, I sent out a phone number to everyone.

Raise your peanuts

This, coupled with your avatar, amused me more than it should have

west coast just won! Hold that shit son.

East Coast is out. I always knew we were better. GGs, now I don't need to late register

Reactions: mcpeanuts
I walked out with nine badges hanging from my neck. Ya'll have my number, call me when you need me to get it out to ya! Don't make me walk around with nine badges all day.

A real Pokemon Master here :3

\(^w^)/

Good luck guys! I wish I was there! Make this the hypest shit as possible, melt some faces! o/

Maybe next year I'll be back in the US to play with you guys again. Much love! @Weatherbee will have my support and psychological pressure in this tourny, YOU BETTER NOT DROP THINGS *stare*!

Reactions: Weatherbee
\
small_peanut-closeup.jpg
/

I'm sure whoever is running the bracket can move McPeanuts to a later bracket so he can make it.

I'm sure whoever is running the bracket can move McPeanuts to a later bracket so he can make it.
hopefully should not be necessary, if everything goes according to plan i should get there in time for pool 2.

The chat is in subscriber only mode.

RIP

(I'll be there watching in silence)

You can always come in the IRC and chat there.

Reactions: keninblack
Did I just hear that right? They had to evacuate the venue because someone pulled the fire alarm?

Any onsite entrants?
Apparently 49 entrants all up, so 4 onsite?

VF Top 8 started late, expecting a late Skullgirls Top 8

I was just looking through my twitter feed and saw this:

1.png

I THINK WE KNOW WHO THE CULPRIT IS.

Last edited:
That was so awesome.

Great sets, grats to Severin and everyone who participated. I'll be sure to work on my commentary even more in the future (especially bouncing off of another person).

I should've entered. *cries*

Good games to everyone there and all the people who actually were willing to money match me.

Also, biggest shoutout goes to Render for running the entire thing solo. I wish I could've helped more but I couldn't even make the brackets right or find the HDMI input on the monitor

So since Fortune never sees top 8 can she get buffed? (god fibers, disjointed j.hp)
I don't really mean this.
MOD EDIT: Yes you do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Evilweevle
Just watched the VOD, good stuff. How many viewers did it peak at?

That was awesome! EC guys brought a lot of hype! Shoutouts to Honorary East Coast winner! Almost 50 entrants is good, and I'm sure people who were there will be back for more and those who watched sure had a blast. Too bad we couldn't hype the new viewers with the chat (fuck sub-only), but hey, there's always poverty chat.

Anyways, good shit guys! Keep the good work at SCR hyping SG up!