• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Female Announcer?

Caleb

Savage Bypass
Reaction score
Steam
Von_Kalev
Cerebella Robo Fortune
Hello everyone! I didn't see a thread for this, and I'm making it just to ask if anyone knows if this feature is being done or not.

Needless to say it will be outstanding. Cristina Vee is an amazing VA.

Thanks Mike! I'll stay tuned.

As much as I love the normal announcer, I'm super excited for this.

Yeah 'Female Announcer' from Vee will be treat I'm looking forward to when it comes out. Spices things up after listening to the default (which is also great) for a long time.

The voice packs in general will be a great refresher to the game, and give us nice giggles.
Also, didn't I hear something about the VA's doing voiceovers for the story mode? (officially in the game, not the ones from the cons and the videos that were published)

Also, didn't I hear something about the VA's doing voiceovers for the story mode? (officially in the game, not the ones from the cons and the videos that were published)
Yes, you heard they won't be. (That's not just work for the VAs, it's work for Vince who hasn't got time for it.)

so when those voice packs
i have a lot homosexual steamrolling to do and it just won't be complete without the melodious tones of Kaiji Tang

I was wondering too, I just didn't want to be the person irritating enough to initiate the conversation.

oh okay
are any recorded beyond the Veenouncer? Or can that not be spoken of

The moment Republican Double comes out is the moment I ship myself in a small air packet mail to Lab Zero holding my mouth my life savings and eternal love

I have a bit of a problem with people asking because we tell everyone the moment ANYTHING happens, so for people to assume it's happened but we haven't said anything is a little aggravating.

When it finally comes out I will use it on just for this line: "MOM I'M PLAYING VIDEO GAMES"

I have a bit of a problem with people asking because we tell everyone the moment ANYTHING happens, so for people to assume it's happened but we haven't said anything is a little aggravating.
Ah, my apologies then.
Sometimes I forget the team that makes skullgirls is one of the most in-touch with their fanbase.

Well, sometimes people don't check the news. So someone could currently be out of the loop about the April 1st drop of the patch with Big Band. I don't think any Skullfan assumes you are hiding things (I say Skullfan because there's a need for this sentence to differentiate us from the guys who still think you pocketed the IGG money), I'm sure people just worry about whether or not they've missed an announcement.

What exactly does republican double entail?

Well, sometimes people don't check the news.
Then I would prefer people look before asking. :^)
In the same way that when someone asks "What does this word mean / what is this thing / what happened with ___?" in an online forum, when said thing is able to be found in 5 seconds on Google, I get uppity.

I am 100% not the person that should be answering these questions, we employ many nicer people who get paid to patiently repeat things. (^.^)

Then I would prefer people look before asking. :^)
Isn't it better to know people are lazy rather than that they think you hide things when you guys are super transparent about stuff, though?

In an ideal world people would be neither :D

Me thinks that the voice packs will come out with the Big Band update or not long after that.