• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Fight Stick + Custom Artwork Decal General and Specific Questions

Ravage Dingo

Reaction score
Steam
Ravage Dingo
Valentine
My best bud is coming over from Canada the week of July 4th to meet up and have a great time. Distance is a real bitch when it comes to sustaining a brotherly bromanship. So, we used to play DOTA but that slowly waned in interested to the both of us. We have taken onto the Skullgirls community. I would love to surprise gift him with a custom fightstick that has his favorite character on it. Though, never being an active participant of any fighting community my knowledge of fight sticks is lackluster.

So my first question is what fightstick allows for custom artwork / decals? The only fight stick I know of specifically is the Razer Atrox. I actually read a little bit of guitalex2007's thread on him requesting a commission of fan art for a naked Beowulf because he wants to place the artwork onto his fightstick. So clearly, it is possible to do what I want.

The second, more specific question, is anyone within our community an artists that I could support by paying for two commissions for this? Notably I'm looking for a Valentine and Ms. Fortune, each for their own commission for said decals.

That's it for now, I suppose, I'm sure I'll have more questions the further along with project goes, thank you for your help!

The Atrox allows custom artwork off the shelf. For other sticks you have to buy an after market plexiglass cover.
This place has them: http://www.tek-innovations.com/arthobbies/?loc=products
Just make sure that you buy the correct plexy for your stick. Just search on youtube for instructional vids on all kinds of stick mods.