• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Fire Emblem

Damn.When she said she wanted to get stronger,she fucking meant that shit.
I feel like a wimp for making her a strategist now.

Reactions: DDB
I just beat Conquest.The battle wasn't as hard as I was led to believe because I forgot how Replicas work.Now doing Birthright and I swear I won't make DDB'S mistake.

After getting her to C ranking with so many people,it's getting really absurd just how much of an asshole everyone is to Felicia ever.Like,it's kind of surreal how everyone talks mad shit to her by default.

We've gone too far.

At least we've got Buff Elise.

WVW69i-Jj78mu27Yqw

WVW69i-XdccuQpU5xG

WVW69i-bLM0c8GILXj

WVW69i-vp0oZIC3__W

WVW69i-vp0oZIC3__W

WVW69i-moVkpwWfK98

probably a better oni than rinkah could ever hope to be too

Rinkah still pulls the look off better
Yeah but Elise.

So uh Elise just died on me during a Paralogue, should I reset or is there a handy dandy unit that could replace her as a healer besides Felicia?

Edit: Okay I uh reset and it went okay. Oni Savage-chan lives another day.

Last edited:
Why would you let Elise die

She is literally the best character.

As someone who has already beaten Conquest on Hard and is going through it again,all I can say is
Fuuuuuuuucking fuck fuck fuck Chapter 8 it is literally the bane of my existence it's shit I absolutely hate wasting so much of my time on that bullshit,seriously.
I also unironically found Chapter 10 pretty easy.

That's more than Super Weenie Hut Jrs.

That's Super Weenie Hut Jrs General.

I'm worried about Conquest even though I'll be hanging out at Super Weenie Hut Jrs and use Phoenix Mode

Oh, dude, you'll be fine if you just play on normal mode. The games only really hard on hard and up, anything below and as long as you're paying some amount of attention to enemy skills you'll be fine.

Never mind.

The picture that I wanted to post won't appear.

So, how about that new DLC, eh?

By new DLC, are we talking America's with Royal Royales, or the Japan one with Kana and the Hoshido kids?

Royal Royale is GOAT, really difficult and has good replay value. The new Japan-land one seems like it'll be future-past 2.0 (a.k.a. the good bit of Awakening's plot), and that makes me excited. Still can't wait till we get Elincia's Gambit, though; I won't be content until my whole army can be Ike.

By new DLC, are we talking America's with Royal Royales, or the Japan one with Kana and the Hoshido kids?
I'm talking about the Child Festival Scramble DLC and the new days of future past DLC.

I can't find anyone to ship Azura with and I really like Shigure so...
Also is Ignatius worth it?

Could he win best hair in Izumo four years in a row?

well that depends on his mother
Camilla, Azura, and Selena all give him beautiful top tier hair
everything else is give or take

How is Ignatius as a character? I haven't read any of his supports, and I never used Benny.
I know he's a fairly mediocre unit.

He's a scaredycat.

That's about it.

How is Ignatius as a character? I haven't read any of his supports, and I never used Benny.
I know he's a fairly mediocre unit.
He has a little bit more character than Hisame.

Yeah.

THAT bad.