• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Five Nights at Freddy's

I mean, as much as I ultimately disagree with the decision,
if I had a wildly successful IP, no matter what it was, I'd fucking make a cartoon-y RPG out of it.
If I made a successful franchise and basically could do anything, I'd just do whatever the fuck I thought was fun.
I make a successful RPG?
Time to make a fighting game, bitch.

Give how a few of my characters are younger than 10 (Be it physically or not), I don't think a dating sim would be a very good idea.
Fighting or rhythm game? Totally for that shit.
OR PUZZLE
A PUZZLE GAME WOULD BE RAD TOO

"FNaF is dead"

FNaF is over, this is just a side thing

It's like saying because we got Lucas and Ness in Smash, since it's not an RPG, their series is "dead, rip in pepperoni this game will suck anyway"

Their series is already over, it can't be "dead" because of a spin-off

"FNaF is dead"

FNaF is over, this is just a side thing

It's like saying because we got Lucas and Ness in Smash, since it's not an RPG, their series is "dead, rip in pepperoni this game will suck anyway"

Their series is already over, it can't be "dead" because of a spin-off

But this doesn't fit well as a spin off. It isn't like these characters have built up and interesting personalities, it isn't like there is an interesting world the story is set in, and it isn't like there is anything interesting about FNAF that would translate to an RPG. It has an interesting story, but that doesn't really matter here.
Spin-offs work best when a game creator (and the people who play his games) love the characters or the world that he has built up and wants to see them in different games. That doesn't work if the characters or the world isn't interesting in the first place, like in this case. FNAFs revolves around its story, which is something that can't really carry over into a spin-off.

Reactions: ACreationist
The Mother series IS dead dude.
Mother 3 was the last ever being made in the series.
Also don't bring up Mother 4 because there are sixty nine million Mother 4,5 and 6's on the fanmade game section on the Starman Fourms.

Dying and ending a series are two different things though.

Dying is when it is just outright dropped and not focused on with no word otherwise. F-Zero currently for example.

Ended is when it's directly stated the series is over, with a definite ending and no other sequels plan to ever be made in the future. Such as the Mother series for another example.

inthedark.jpg

Dear salty Christ, no

HAH~! I KNEW IT THE FUCKING HAPPY LITTLE DOLL FUCKERS WAS JUST A MIXUP

SCOTT YOU CAN'T GET ME WITH THE UNBLOCK ABLE IF I CAN PREDICT IT

Oh yeah, its about time for that Halloween DLC

Scott pls don't go back on your word we don't need this

Wait a week, he's gonna turn the animatronic-o-lantern into a FNaF World character.
DOUBLE MIX-UP.

Maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe on a Tuesday evening.

I am legit spooktobered now.
Thanks a bloody lot for sending me to bed with that on my mind.

God fucking dammit Scott, this better just be 4 DLC we do not need a fifth fucking game. You said the series was over, let it be over.

Not much teeth, but those battery-stealing hands...

Hey, the bonny photo was changed. I was gonna ask if there was anything hidden on it, but it's now Balloon Boy

Hey, the bonny photo was changed. I was gonna ask if there was anything hidden on it, but it's now Balloon Boy
You're a little tardy to the party buddy

How so? I recall this post being a darkened image of what looked like Bonny, and there was no other posts about it, then the next post, here, is this first new image post, which is now identical to the older post.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/388090/announcements/detail/108443629625755403

2 things happening on Halloween
- FN4 update: The game is getting an update, with challenges (event match nights? Extra achievements?) and cheats
- FN4: Extra Spoopy Edition: There will be a separate special Halloween-themed version of FN4 (for free!) that has changes like nightmare BB replacing certain bots and existing bots getting Halloween looks. The Halloween version is obviously non-canon

Last edited: