I installed ApVkp. It works like a charm once you set it up, but it's also riddled with terrible design decisions. It's a nightmare to set everything up. For your convenience, I set up a layout. You might want to change things. I have the keys on the left and the movement on the right, with two sets of two set up for macros. You can swap out the images with whatever you like to reflect the macros you're using. Just bind both buttons to the same key and you're set.
If you intend to add new buttons or change the layout, be warned that you cannot leave an empty field for the caption. I put spaces there, but if you delete the spaces, it'll crash. I'm unsure why this happens, though the rest of the program is shoddy enough, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
I looked at the layout file itself to try and figure out how to install the thing. These steps should work, but they might not; if so, tell me.
1. Download ApVkp if you haven't already.
2. Download the beautiful buttons made by @zeknife
if you haven't already.
3. Download the file below.
4. Right click the ApVkp window and open the editor.
4. Put zeknife's images and my resized versions wherever you like, and manually import them one-by-one via the "Add Image" button in the "Image - Settings" section. It's tedious, but unfortunately that's how the program was designed. If you want to make the list a little less cluttered, you can delete the sample images. It'll only delete them from the layout you have selected, so don't worry.
5. Under the "Save/Load" section, click "Load Layout." Select tedious.xml (lovingly named after ApVkp) and load it. It should load all the images and put the buttons in the correct spots.
This is what it should look like. (note: the MP+HK and LK+MP are placeholders. you can put your own macros there!)
I find that a similarity of 55 and a blend of 35 in OBS is best. You can set those settings to whatever you like, of course.
Minibuttons + Layout Download