• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows Fortune strings on Umbrella: Potential P1-P2 Bug?

PME

Reaction score
Steam
PME
PSN
PME_SG
Ms. Fortune Robo Fortune
Reaching out incase this is a bug, or just that I'm not good enough

Dashup Fortune sLP > sHP > L Fiber > Airdash jHP > M El Gato string seems to work better on the P2 side rather than P1 side. Don't know if this is a P1-P2 thing, or simply that it's just really hard and I happen to get it easier on P2 side

As a side note: After blocking Umbrella's DP, point blank Fortune sHP > L Fiber on the same side that it was blocked on works, but if you try to walk under the DP and do a point blank sHP > L Fiber from there instead, Fiber will whiff every time. I'm assuming the collision boxes on Umbrella's DP whiff recovery animation from behind are pushing Fortune away just enough to make Fiber whiff.

could you get a video recording of the bug?

Yes to what @Madeline1208 pointed out. If this is a common string of inputs for you, it would be great to see video of you doing it, which I can then share with our team. This goes for both things that you reported. I'll make a preliminary task though and if someone on my team has time soon to poke around we'll see if we can reproduce it, but video goes a long way.

Thanks!

I agree with Madeline. You must post a video of the bug you came across. It helps the dev team find bugs easily.