• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Fortune Tag Out Bug

ReSpAwNz67

But Mike Z, Where's The OTG?
Reaction score
PSN
ReSpAwNz67
Ms. Fortune Eliza Robo Fortune
Discovered a bug in game where you can hit Fortune's head after she is already tagged out. Same thing happens if she is snapped out (that might be intentional) sorry for the bad quality guys.

On snap out it's intentional but not so sure on tag. I mean yeah the tag thing is a bug I hope.

You can keep hitting Fortune's head until it returns to neutral, then it's invulnerable. Not sure if intended, but it's been there forever.

It also lets the point character hit Fortune's head when she comes in as an assist.

Still a bit iffy on the whole thing since you can essentially kill both Fortune + Assist with 1 snap out (potentially) since when snapped her head comes off as well. So you're getting punished basically because you're using Fortune.

Still a bit iffy on the whole thing since you can essentially kill both Fortune + Assist with 1 snap out (potentially) since when snapped her head comes off as well. So you're getting punished basically because you're using Fortune.
Why do you think I played solo Fortune for over a year?

First year.
*sulk* was a lot more viable then than now (brokenness ftw!). That's another discussion though. Still would like to see where mike stands on this. @Mike_Z

Last edited: