• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Forum Feedback

Not strictly a "forum issue" but since this is part of the official website, I feel like the main 2E website should probably updated with Dahlia's bio, along with banners advertising her release and such.

Reactions: Holy Goose
The ability for us thread authors to delete threads, please.

The ability for us thread authors to delete threads, please.
Threads intentionally cannot be deleted by users because it would mess with the forum structure and cause issues. If you made a thread in error and need it deleted, just let a moderator such as myself know. If it's an old thread and you don't want the contents displayed anymore, you can simply edit the post to make it empty, but we don't delete your threads wholesale for the aforementioned reason.

I gotta agree with @Chrono_Tata on this one because the 2nd Encore website needs to be updated to have Black Dahlia's banner, bio and sigil so that I can put her sigil on this wheel of character sigils.

bandicam 2023-04-29 12-39-30-286.jpg

Her sigil is on there, but it's from the palette editor and will be replaced with the one from the website.

Marie's name needs to be added to the sub forums as she is getting into development.

While not strictly a forum feedback, now that Skullgirls 2nd Encore is now available for pre-order on the Xbox, the Xbox 360 logo on the website needs to be replaced with the Xbox logo. Also, an Xbox prefix for the bug report forum and the PlayStation logo should replace the PS4 logo because 2nd Encore also works on PS5 through backwards compatibility.

Last edited: