• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Fukua Overwatch Skin Idea!

Should Fukua get a Overwatch Sombra-Inspired color pallet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sapphron

Reaction score
PSN
Caiiro_VA
Valentine Fukua Unknown
Hello there! I have been seeing a lot of new Overwatch-related color pallets for characters after the recent updates and I'm in love with them and think they're funny as all hell and are quite clever. While seeing all of them, I noticed that there wasn't one for Fukua. That surprised me, especially considering that a Sombra color pallet would be perfect for her. I thought that the spectral protections that Fukua manipulates could resemble Sombra when she's detected while cloaked. I think it sounds like a fun and interesting idea and I would love to hear the rest of you guys inputs (through the poll and/or the comments)!~

Perhaps the Custom Palettes for the Cast thread would be a better place than an entire thread dedicated to it, but I agree a Sombra color would be great. However, trying to figure out her hair is the tough part. Especially with the difference between Overwatch 1 and 2.

¡Apagando las luces!

sombra-fukua.jpg

Reactions: DankleKankle
Perhaps the Custom Palettes for the Cast thread would be a better place than an entire thread dedicated to it, but I agree a Sombra color would be great. However, trying to figure out her hair is the tough part. Especially with the difference between Overwatch 1 and 2.

¡Apagando las luces!

View attachment 16361
My apologies for not seeing that thread! ^^;

You make a very good point! I'm not sure how the ombré of Sombra's hair would work on the color palette. Nevertheless, the images that you sent are lovely and are very well done!

¡La oscuridad te espera!