• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

"Fukua's" first appearance from 2010?

Before Bella and Peacock were made, they just used different versions of Filia.

Those 2 other versions were combined into the mess that is Fukua.

Yeah, but I can't find that footage. The most I could find were from August-2010 but those are way more like Filia than Fukua. (No grappling/zoning)

It was an joke in a magazine at first - probs back all the way in 2010

ZhPa5OR.jpg

Note that a lot of this came to be kinda real. Certain things, such as Jaleel White and the ridiculous unlock method, did not.

Reactions: chickenwithtie
Only if you didn't get her until April Fools, real men have been playing her since 2011 using that code.

That image is from 2013, as Brady is the one that came up/mistyped the name 'Fukua' back when he was doing work on the PC version, and Zone made that image as a joke on it.

That image is from 2013, as Brady is the one that came up/mistyped the name 'Fukua' back when he was doing work on the PC version, and Zone made that image as a joke on it.

At first I thought "naw, there's no way it's from 2013" and then I realized it's now 2015 and I'm almost 20 and holy shit what is time

Reactions: mcpeanuts