• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Fukua's Missing Super Fireball

Uzumakihero

still can't get to Framingham
Reaction score
Steam
Uzumakihero
PSN
Uzumakihero
Parasoul Cerebella
So, @Mike_Z , I happen to be playing @Deer in Skullgirls yesterday and he does Fukua's Super Fireball DHC Cat heads.
The ball disappears after two hits: Time frame is 16:26 if the time stamp doesn't work.

The second time this happens, the full chip from the fireball happens. Time frame is 24:45 if the time stamp doesn't work.

Was this recorded on Fukua's team's computer or the other person's computer? I'm willing to write that off as "she really DHC'd too early and there was a rollback from after fireball release to DHC frame".
Alternately, if you have the replay of that match, I'd be interested to see what happens there.

In fact, that's what happened - no need to see the replay.
You can tell by looking at Parasoul's lifebar - she takes chip from the fireball which then gets rolled back to not having taken chip once the DHC occurs.

So, Fukua DHC'd too early and didn't create the fireball at all, which then got rolled back once your computer got the info.

SOLVED.

Reactions: Uzumakihero