• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Game Crashes when I pick a certain team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilman

Mixup for days
Reaction score
Steam
Lilman
PSN
Lilman_SRK
XBL
tootall984
Painwheel Filia
So, Ive picked my alt team of Fukua/Peacock/BB plenty of times. However, now my game crashes when I pick the with or without their voicepack. I do have the dazed announcer on so Im not sure if thats the reason.

So, Ive picked my alt team of Fukua/Peacock/BB plenty of times. However, now my game crashes when I pick the with or without their voicepack. I do have the dazed announcer on so Im not sure if thats the reason.
- Verify Local Files in steam, first.
- Second, can you provide more info?

Ok, so I went a verified game files. Then I went to lobbies because that is where the game was crashing. Played a few games and nothing happened. So I guess it was just a simple fix I didnt even think about. Im going to double check with the voice packs just incase. Thanks Mike.

Edit: Just verified with voice packs. Seems to be working fine now. Thanks again, didnt mean to waste your time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.