• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Genderbent Peacock Cosplay Parts

Saxton Hale

President and ceo of Mann co.
Reaction score
PSN
Circustricksterl
Valentine Peacock Cerebella
Some pieces of my genderbent peacock cosplay tell me what you think so far! Ill upload the entire cosplay when it's done!

PART ONE: AVERY
Avery will go inside my hat so when I take it off surprise you'll be maimed by a bird nah jk
tumblr_mt8zz5dVCC1rbtp7wo1_1280.jpg

PART TWO: HAT BUCKLE
Self explanatory

tumblr_mt90gkrakY1rbtp7wo1_500.jpg

PART THREE: CIGAR

Aint I a stinka?

tumblr_mt90s5rAsY1rbtp7wo1_1280.jpg

PART FOUR: BOW
For that nice look
tumblr_mt90yhLaUr1rbtp7wo1_1280.jpg

PART FIVE: THE TORSO

tumblr_mt912jmpOd1rbtp7wo1_1280.jpg

PART SIX: THE HAT

tumblr_mt916i6R5C1rbtp7wo1_1280.jpg

PART SEVEN: SUSPENDERS

tumblr_mt91a9ulsq1rbtp7wo1_1280.jpg

That's all I have for now all I need are some black shorts some gray leggings and I need to figure out how to make my teeth gray. Have any suggestions? Please tell me!

i would say you can go the route of painting you teeth. http://www.mostlydead.com/products/tooth-and-nail-paint
seeing as peacocks teeth is a bear trap, i would say get a bottle of black and silver. silver to get the metal look, and the black to make the teeth pointed.

all see what else i can fine but first sleep....

Just wanted to mention that this looks awesome, a little crude and rough around the edges, but overall well done.

Just wanted to mention that this looks awesome, a little crude and rough around the edges, but overall well done.
It looked better but after a long day the hat slouched and since I drive such a small vehicle two of the three eyes on one arm fell of because it was barely connected with some string.