• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

General Fanart Discussion (Potentially NSFW)

Minnette is no pushover either
a664e10a2b1f0cab4c6cba91ac4374d0.png
Source

Not better than Beo's coat...
Really pelted him with that one

Reactions: Covenant
scwgvk.jpg
15nulj6.jpg
2hzssk0.jpg
Minette is really cute.
The first of them I posted it a while ago... But yea, kind of.
Remember to use the source of the images if they are not made by yourself.

Here, a very lazy and quick eliza drawing, wanted to do something simple, so stayed with lines only, and very not good lines. =P Warning, it is as nsfw as any art with eliza is going to be. =P (also thinking about learning how to play her, she is such a good villain)
eliza_line_by_sotherius-d8woyzn.jpg

Either the image is flipped or that's a left handed controller.
Didn't even know left handed controllers are a thing. Googled it up and hey, I guess they are.

I'm left handed myself and find those looking mad uncomfortable. Five seconds pass and I realise it's basically how all right handed people use pads/sticks, with the non-"main" hand controlling the stick/D-pad while the "main" hand controls attack buttons. Whoa. What is wrong with everybody.

Reactions: Aura and Denizen
Not enough Double work on here, so here's Double Sister Agatha without her habit.

eBuDMp8.png

Source:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=403763329

Shapeshifter, yo. For all we know, everyone is Double. Whereas Brain Drain makes superior robot copies of the main cast in his spare time, Double takes their shape and performs lewd poses for kicks and giggles. Sister needs a hobby, after all.

It'd explain the wildly expanding butts, and why Eliza art can never seem to keep her chest fully contained. (Seriously, Eliza's clothes are extensions of her own body, you'd think if anyone could avoid nip slips at all times, it'd be the celebrity with literally prehensile clothes and complete mental boob-control.) Clearly, Double impersonating and mocking the cast is the only sensible solution.

Clearly.

Shapeshifter, yo. For all we know, everyone is Double. Whereas Brain Drain makes superior robot copies of the main cast in his spare time, Double takes their shape and performs lewd poses for kicks and giggles. Sister needs a hobby, after all.

It'd explain the wildly expanding butts, and why Eliza art can never seem to keep her chest fully contained. (Seriously, Eliza's clothes are extensions of her own body, you'd think if anyone could avoid nip slips at all times, it'd be the celebrity with literally prehensile clothes and complete mental boob-control.) Clearly, Double impersonating and mocking the cast is the only sensible solution.

Clearly.
Dude...

You're thinking about it too hard.

Dude after Zane I will never NOT see Double as just screwing around with her morphs in her free time. I mean seriously, after that, how could you not expect her to use such powers for your own pure amusement?

Dude after Zane I will never NOT see Double as just screwing around with her morphs in her free time. I mean seriously, after that, how could you not expect her to use such powers for your own pure amusement?
Good point

Oh my god.
An Annie body pillow...
That's the Hikikimorri lifestyle for you.

Super moes.

train_by_kuroirozuki-d8wct53.jpg
Edit: Joke editions.

Peacock: "Who is a moe maid?"

ashamed_by_kuroirozuki-d8u6fo7.jpg

Marie: "I am!"

marie_by_kuroirozuki-d8vyv96.jpg

Marie: "Tell me how moe I am..."

Peacock: "Uh..."

sitting_by_kuroirozuki-d8v6oyz.jpg

Peacock: "I swear officer! It is just for an anatomy class!"

pelvis_by_kuroirozuki-d8uaogu.jpg

Do I still have to tell who is the artist?

http://kuroirozuki.deviantart.com/

Last edited:
Pretty sure that's a Jojo pose in the second picture.

When you think about it Jojo and sailor moon are basically the same Anime.

When you think about it Jojo and sailor moon are basically the same Anime.
And in the end they're both a rip off of Mad Max.

Because in the end, everything is basically just a rip off of Mad Max.

If him, DIO, is saying it is a Jojo pose, well, it probably is.

So far, we know that she has been a tempting nun, a high class lady and Zane. She morphs her personality as well as she can morph her body.

Her job description in the Trinity's office really is "Screw people around, select candidates, tempt them, eat."

1z6tit0.jpg
elizawulf
Reminds me of David from Killer is Dead.
latest

Last edited: