• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

General Fanart Discussion (Potentially NSFW)

Who to save?

MILD NOT-NSFW BONDAGE WARNING

SNyMYWN.jpg

Source: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=457978942

Parasoul. Not because of her looks but because I like her personalty, unlike Val who I'll just give to Venus if she can make a happy ending for everyone. Now if this was between Parasoul and Umbrella or even the rest of the cast, then we have a dilemma. Except for Double.

I mean is there really a choice? Parasoul. Parasoul is like one of the few 'good' people in the cast.

Hmm I think brain drain is too much a fan of cats

tumblr_nsczlfkfGO1upb4tmo1_540.png

Although I have fallen in love with his business casual design

Source

Who to save?

Oh I know who

Mild NSFW bondage.

cerebella_by_rodeoflurry-d8z4c67.jpg

And just like that there goes whats left of my dignity

Source

Last edited:
Reactions: SkullMan
Yeah, i'd definetly save Cerebella over Valentine and Parasoul.

Good man everybody should praise and serve lord Dio....no I don't have a flesh bud in my head.

we have to pick between saving Parasoul or Valentine?

Well, it's a tough decision, but I think I'm gonna go with...

Shaq-In-A-Box
IMAG0070.jpg
I kept the boxes

Id save Cerebella (for some strange reason that I wont even know) then Id tie Parasoul and Valentines heads together, pull out a gun, stand a certain distance, and fire and hope I stood far enough away that the velocity of the bullet is fast enough that it would go though Parasoul's head and into Valentine's head. Killing them both with one bullet.

then Id tie Parasoul and Valentines heads together, pull out a gun, stand a certain distance, and fire and hope I stood far enough away that the velocity of the bullet is fast enough that it would go though Parasoul's head and into Valentine's head. Killing them both with one bullet.
Kinky

Yes it's very erotic, I fantasize about it everynight...

If you're not picking it up, this is sarcasm.

Some blood for the blood goddess...

Don't know if I've posted this one yet...
rip_me_apart_by_bluebloodartz-d92jbki.jpg

Source

And, fresh out of the 'Shop:
36OIbg6.png

Link
2885696435_d2c6b84e10.jpg
I thought the finger on the third one was her middle finger :/

8 likes on a single post?

I AM A GOD

I think the only god in Skullgirls is Double and Eliza And Cerebella

Reactions: The Dave
If you want likes just talk shit about DDB.
DDB is a cool guy

He just has a trash choice in characters. Stanley is clearly better than Anochance.

You all have trash choice in characters At least the character I like is in the game.

Speaking of which I should probably get this thread on track again.

You all have trash choice in characters At least the character I like is in the game.

Speaking of which I should probably get this thread on track again.

Well perfect

The trash character matches the trash player

That fortune is so cute! It's also got an amazing style. The Filia has a nice style but no real dynamic to it, but it's great too!

Yay art!

Ms.Fortune would be horrible waitress she'll just hide her head under the lid.

And jeeze I know you guys get salty when your waifu gets mocked but god damn these burns. So intense.

This thread should be called: Fanart discussion and waifu wars, because really, is like always, 2 pages of fan art and 3 of waifu discussion.

This really makes me sad, because i don't have a waifu in this game (Yeah, i play filia, she is cool, but i don't see myself as the magma/ddb of filia. =P)

Maybe that is what i need.

Reactions: Kuzlalala
This thread should be called: Fanart discussion and waifu wars, because really, is like always, 2 pages of fan art and 3 of waifu discussion.

This really makes me sad, because i don't have a waifu in this game (Yeah, i play filia, she is cool, but i don't see myself as the magma/ddb of filia. =P)

Maybe that is what i need.
Don't get a waifu boy
It'll ruin you like it did a variety of this thread's regular posters
Once rational beings now kill each other at the slightest insult to their 2D lovers.

why? For the joke? :/

if you're trying to mock Fortune at least attempt to make the joke of her hijinks make sense :/

I, for one, enjoy these mini waifu wars. No one is being serious, and we're all idiots on these forums already, so why not revel in it a bit?