• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

General Fanart Discussion (Potentially NSFW)

No blood, please... I just cleaned this place up a few hours ago...
No blood?
More Like No Mercy.

No Mercy.png

Nah kidding Love ya @DDB

For reals though here's the actual picture that I did a bad Photoshop over. I do not claim ownership of the original art.

sample-32cea0f19f1d4198bb86e70faf375440.jpg

Source

Mistakes will not be taken lightly.

Reactions: Magma442
That. Was an epic shop edit. :D

Quick! Gotta get popcorn and go to see how this all ends!

How ironic... it just so happened to be Ms. Fortune's blood...

Last edited:
Never fully understood what amiibos really did. What would a SG one do?

Never fully understood what amiibos really did. What would a SG one do?
Well, amiibos are kinda like dlc, but physical, and they mean different stuff for different games.

She looks super bashful.

Jailbait much?

tbh i don't think she'd be super confident/happy about wearing such ridiculous clothes so that's where i got the face from (like i was hoping it'd look more like "why am i wearing this" rather than bashful so blame that on my lack of skill w/ expressions)

tbh i don't think she'd be super confident/happy about wearing such ridiculous clothes so that's where i got the face from (like i was hoping it'd look more like "why am i wearing this" rather than bashful so blame that on my lack of skill w/ expressions)

Part of what you can do to fix the expression is to give her a more confused look. Arch one of her eyebrows and lower the other one.

Last edited:
Does that kind of underwear have a name? I've seen the exact type in the Indivisible art thread on Razmi.

Also glad there are other Patty fans.

Does that kind of underwear have a name? I've seen the exact type in the Indivisible art thread on Razmi.

Also glad there are other Patty fans.

it's cat lingerie! it's kind of become a meme

+ i love patty so much tbh she's gr8

Anyone up for a little more Black Dahlia?

black_dahlia_s_weapons_by_sigfriedofgaea-d9sf1da.jpg

DeviantART Link...

Before I begin, I would like to state that I imagine that Black Dahlia's grenade launcher arm can transform into yet another mechanical arm. It seems inefficient and nonsensical to be lugging that huge thing around all the time... especially if there are places where it really shouldn't be used.

Details:

- Requiem: A double-action giant 1911 Colt modified to fire high-velocity explosive armor-piercing .905 rounds. Magazine size: 7. This thing was the thing before the 'nade launcher. Hydrostatic Shock intensifies...
- Arm-blades: Hidden knives. 'Nuff said.
- Claws: Just in case you need something sneakier than arm blades.
- Original: Just her standard grenade launcher. 'Nuff said.
- "Patriarch" Style: An alternate version of her grenade launcher, drawing design inspiration from the "Patriarch" grenade launcher from the Doom mod, Trailblazer.
- I also drew a dahlia for teh lulz.

Enjoy severely.

Anyone up for a little more Black Dahlia?

DeviantART Link...

Before I begin, I would like to state that I imagine that Black Dahlia's grenade launcher arm can transform into yet another mechanical arm. It seems inefficient and nonsensical to be lugging that huge thing around all the time... especially if there are places where it really shouldn't be used.
It wouldn't be Skullgirls if it couldn't transform into another weapon. But, isn't that huge grenade launcher-like arm actually a huge shotgun? Squigly got shot by the thing at point blank, and the room wasn't engulfed in shrapnel.

How Squigly still has a head, or didn't have a hole bigger than Leviathans width is beyond me. Even a slug would've left a crater.

EDIT: I just thought of how funny it'd be if Dahlia mixed up her arm weapons and accidentally blows herself up with the launcher instead of the regular.

Last edited:
Squigly got shot by the thing at point blank, and the room wasn't engulfed in shrapnel.

How Squigly still has a head, or didn't have a hole bigger than Leviathans width is beyond me. Even a slug would've left a crater.

Cause Squigly has a thick head.:PUN:

But in reality I mostly equality it to "creative liberties" it's said the grenade went through the side of her head out of her eye so maybe it went through her head then exploded after exiting?

Reactions: CranialRectosis
Cause Squigly has a thick head.:PUN:

But in reality I mostly equality it to "creative liberties" it's said the grenade went through the side of her head out of her eye so maybe it went through her head then exploded after exiting?
Yeah let's go with that. If we can make a grenade launcher that can be built with a sensor so it knows exactly when to explode when it's right past your head, then the SG Universe probably has a tiny grenade that penetrates.

XM25-SMART-GUN.jpg

This is the thing I'm talking about. 'Screw your head in particular'.

Squigly must've been shot with a dud low-velocity grenade...

A smart bomb? Interesting idea...

You also gotta take into consideration that nasty little thing we call hydrostatic shock, which can blow people up simply from the impact of a large-enough projectile. Even a 10mm round can do a severe number on people because of this. 1mm difference in diameter makes all the difference.

Last edited:
déjà vu! Still great though.
(Magma posted that about 10 months ago. And artist link: "RUDE" by Wiirdo)
Yeah yeah, I know. It is unreasonable to expect people to remember +60 pages of art submissions so of course there will be repeats. Just thought it worth mentioning since the credit embed was busted

- - -

You know how people like to pair Skullgirls characters? Here's a joke match from an artist often doodling Painwheel x Valentine as a couple. The award for most improbable relationship goes to...

Eg8slsr.jpg

【Skullgirls】log1 (a pixiv collection of 54 Skullgirls illustrations!)
by 5月奴

Wow 10 months ago? time sure does fly.

As much I would love Dahlia X Squigly I cant see it happening because if it did it would be a pretty explosive relationship.

:PUN:

The award for most improbable relationship goes to...
Dude r u kidding me there is so much subtext to support this

So my friend decided to make some art for his Beowulf x Fortune totally legit and not made up on the spot OTP Fanfic and provided great artwork for the preview.

Now, I gotta warn you guys that it is mildly lewd. So mild in fact, you might as well go to a restaurant for some mildly spicy wings for something to enjoy while looking at this pic.

Alright, here it goes;

MLFK8tB.png

You might want to put a source on the orginal image. Unless your friend did draw the picture and did a photoshop over it.