• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

General Fanart Discussion (Potentially NSFW)

Geez, Fortune, what kind of Hell you must've gone through with Black Dahlia.

tumblr_nd7mdgJcyo1rt8qd1o2_500.gif

http://wolf224.tumblr.com/post/99620322623
Umm...That's drawn a little too casually in my opinion.

With Skullgirl's um... "Nature", I feel like the topic title should be "(Potentially SFW)"

Last edited:
Copycat smith, my bad

My question about the art is how did something create a hole that big and leave the heart intact?

Reactions: dragonos451
tumblr_nnp45sOdFv1ris8ano1_1280.png
I love this. Source

My question about the art is how did something create a hole that big and leave the heart intact?

It's gore fetish. No one cares about anatomy logic when they're drawing gore fetish. Unless their gore fetish is more specific and requires perfect anatomy realism. Hella

I didn't know Eliza and Beowulf were a thing... How comes?

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of shippers?

Besides, it is canon that the Wulf belongs to Annie :P

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of shippers?

Besides, it is canon that the Wulf belongs to Annie :P
slightly pedo tho... I mean Annie might be old in reality but she still has the body of a 12 year old.

slightly pedo tho... I mean Annie might be old in reality but she still has the body of a 12 year old.

Yeah, but Beowulf has the body of an adult and the mind of a child, and Annie is not just "old", she is really, REALLY old.

Who is the real pedo?

I am going with both.

Now backing to art, with Marie's biggest fan.

Happy ones.

I prefer Val x Beo the most... But since it's now impossible I'm really depressed... But I don't care that much. Cuz Val is Mine and just Mine!!!

I hate that Eliza is the only character I don't have, I need to play her story.

And I think I'm gonna draw Big Band breaking Beowulf's chair, while the Wulf cries.

And I think I'm gonna draw Big Band breaking Beowulf's chair, while the Wulf cries.
You're a d*ck!!! I prefer Beowulf... And also, pls don't play her story. It was the worst birthday of my life...

I prefer Val x Beo the most... But since it's now impossible I'm really depressed... But I don't care that much. Cuz Val is Mine and just Mine!!!
someones possessive over their waifu holy shit

Reactions: Fumako and Blisky
You're a d*ck!!! I prefer Beowulf... And also, pls don't play her story. It was the worst birthday of my life...
wot

Why am I a d*ck

Everyone and everything dies, the end.
Ah. Okay.

Reactions: fruitvamp
someones possessive over their waifu holy shit
Says the guy/girl with Stocking as his profile avatar.

You DON'T Need to play her story. save yourself the pain.

You DON'T Need to play her story. save yourself the pain.
He may enjoy it if he goes with a sadistic spirit.

You know what these Eliza debates need? Pictures!

I'm actually surprised there isn't more Eliza art out there. She can look like almost anything, fits the Art Deco vibe thanks to the whole Egypt theme, and has an excuse to fight and/or flirt with just about anyone.

Eh, well. Blood for the blood goddess...

I'm actually surprised there isn't more Eliza art out there. She can look like almost anything, fits the Art Deco vibe thanks to the whole Egypt theme, and has an excuse to fight and/or flirt with just about anyone.

Too bad Eliza is super evil, she's pretty damn sexy.

Blood for the blood god? You mean the blood god stephanie mcmahon?

Reactions: Magma442
Too bad Eliza is super evil, she's pretty damn sexy.

Blood for the blood god? You mean the blood god stephanie mcmahon?

Eh, Team Evil generally has a cooler aesthetic. Though, admittedly, Eliza's giant ankh-ribbon... thing is kind of weird. And there's that boat-anchor/staff she wields, which I imagine is hard to work with.

Also, quick googling indicates McMahan's one of those wrestling references I don't get. ("Blood for the blood god" is a Warhammer 40K thing.)

But where was I? Right, searching "Skullgirls - Eliza:" Most Recent on Deviant Art... (Sorry if some of these have been already been posted...)

lol dude why are you censoring yourself?

wot

Why am I a d*ck
Because, even that it's a motherfkin op character, BB is not a bad person...

Darn! Why the hottest are always evil... *Same goes with Val...*
PS: I looove the second picture!!! It would be a cool alternante suit... I wish there would be alt suits for the game...

Last edited:
Because, even that it's a motherfkin op character, BB is not a bad person...
Calm down, I meant he will by accident.

He'll have his surprised face on him, while the chair is just broken underneath his metal bady

Reactions: Blisky
Calm down, I meant he will by accident.

He'll have his surprised face on him, while the chair is just broken underneath his metal bady
Sorry buddy... Now I think you are funny :s