• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

General Fanart Discussion (Potentially NSFW)

tumblr_nqm1nzhtLL1uyzlngo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nqnrr5BCM81uyzlngo1_1280.jpg
Lovely watercolours by tiosketchpad

That's pretty dope over all. 1st one is hilarious, 2nd one is interesting, and the last one is good overall, but Val and Parasoul's poses (as nice as their backsides are) seem out of place coompared to the rest of the cast imo.

No fuckin way... Were can I get shit crazy tools like dat???? *^*
It's just watercolour, white and black ballpoint pens and a watercolour pen
You can find hem pretty easily, except the last one, you gotta search for it in specialized art stores, art tools tables at cons or online.; credit to beautyfulness goes fully to the artist tho, they handle watercolours amazingly

Reactions: Stairwayyy
Mbvk3Ic.png
Parasoul: "Check out these 'puppies'!" lol Aside from that hope you have an awesome birthday. :)

Doodled a Bella a couple days ago. Considered coloring it but I'd need to make the composition work better.
iJHBw.jpg

Very well done, the perspective looks fine. =D

Finally this thing is done, don't know if I should color it for the forth or not XD

DO IT! just kidding. xD But you should find a way to scan at least. =P

DO IT! just kidding. xD But you should find a way to scan at least. =P
Nani?? What is this scanning of which you speak?? Kinda a nub nub with these things. Also since I'm doing nothing for J4 I wanted to see if it would have been a good idea, so I wanna know!

You know, using a scanner, to digitalize the drawing.

You use a scanner. heck on some printers there's scanners you could use.

I know not of such a magic :I I think I've heard of it but I don't know how
Scanning a drawing puts it on the computer on a flat image, to either be continued on a digital canvas or just to upload it as-is.
Some printers have scanners built-in, where you hook up the printer to your computer and put the physical drawing in your scanner.
Scanners are sold alone too, if your printer doesn't have one.

I said I was a nub nub okay?? >^< I thank you though, miss Kokonoe. I've got a printer but I'm quite sure it doesn't even work and no money or way to get anything new. Yaaaaaaay...

Reactions: Meow-Professor
I said I was a nub nub okay?? >^< I thank you though, miss Kokonoe. I've got a printer but I'm quite sure it doesn't even work and no money or way to get anything new. Yaaaaaaay...
Some libraries have scanners. You could possibly email it to yourself.

Some libraries have scanners. You could possibly email it to yourself.
An interesting idea >:3 You have my thanks. This may be the end of my fugly phone pictures!

Reactions: Covenant
There was a sad little girl...

double_intro_by_kuroirozuki-d8yeklm.jpg

Who has met @hiyokoko 's bestie.

That person is a bit of a troll.
double_marie_by_kuroirozuki-d8q01fx.jpg

But she gave her faith.

sister_marie_by_kuroirozuki-d8z2fmv.jpg

A way to talk to the people who are gone.
skull_make_up_by_kuroirozuki-d8zm62h.jpg

And WICKED SUPER POWAHS!

giant_marie_by_kuroirozuki-d8z7nf1.jpg

And now, the Skullgirl welcomes a new friend.

indivisible_by_kuroirozuki-d8zqxk6.jpg

http://kuroirozuki.deviantart.com/

Last edited: