• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

General Fanart Discussion (Potentially NSFW)

Cerabella needs to put some damn pants on
Nah it's fine it's all fine.

I rather Fortune wear baggy pants because for fuck sakes I CANNOT handle the camel toe.

Thread without pants?
kenny_dies_eech_by_theiransonic-d979tl0.jpg

Source

Hot poses don't work with everyone. Or do they?
tumblr_nprfmvI6Et1t1ketuo1_500.png

tumblr_nprfmvI6Et1t1ketuo2_500.png

The source is in Spanish, but here goes: http://www.taringa.net/post/humor/18873729/Humor-gamer.html
If somebody finds the official source (which appears to be Tumblr) pls let me know!!!
Yeah they don't. Beowulf looks too much like he borrowed that pose from Jojo.

This thread needs to put some fucking pants on.
OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH actually given the nature of its content lately that's correct.

Reactions: Mr.NiceGuy
Thread without pants?

I never thought I'd see a crossover with Skullheart and the old L5R Phoenix yahoo group. I guess I'll stick with the pantsless faction. It's where i was before.

asakokinuye7tk.jpg

Reactions: MooseHogBro
cute painwheel art.

Really, i think everyone said this here, but your art is very cute. I bet you can turn Painwheel's S.HK into something cute.

Reactions: enmygrace
If you looked a little bit closer at AlloyRabbit'a gallery, you'd know why.

If you looked a little bit closer at AlloyRabbit'a gallery, you'd know why.

...What is it? Is it fetishy?

You could say that, yeah.

I love how Eliza's face just reads "They're bigger than mine?..." while trying to keep it calm XD

Reactions: The Dave
Good, good... give in to your bubbly brute strength, and your transition to the fun side of the Plot shall be complete!

Reactions: MooseHogBro