• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Europe Germany - anywhere

Okidoki_Sir

ambitious noob
Reaction score
Alright, any German players here? It seems like 99% of the fanbase live in Murica. I live in NRW, so if anybody else lives there aswell, I would be willing to meet up or something like that. Playing with somebody online, who speaks my native language would be nice aswell, but this is not what this thread is about :D
So Germans, where are you? It would be awesome to get something started :)

I am from germany too. ( also NRW , near Dortmund )

Wow, well that is a low number of germans right here(NRW, Essen here).

Wow, well that is a low number of germans right here(NRW, Essen here).
I don't live in Germany, but I do know that @Izzmo, @JingooJ & @infected melon are also from Germany. There's also a player named Sanji, but he has no Skullheart account and mostly appears in the Skullbats EU PC Steam group.

im from NRW aswell, studying in dortmund, live in Iserlohn though, southeast of dortmund

So Skullgirls is a Ruhrpott only game :D Nice to see some people here that arent even that far away(my closest guy I found via games was through Star Citizen, he lives one street away)

there might be a connection between people from nrw and liking big breasted women, no?

Last edited:
So, if I ever feel good enough to attend any event I know there are around 9 people that are nearby, very good to know

Another on from NRW here. Anybody wanna meet up? Count me the **** in.

I would be glad for a little meet-up... if I get gud enough to actually play against players that is^^(or I train there)