• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Get ready to JAM! (NBA thread)

scrubbyscum999

The dream is on hold, till I get my stick back.
Reaction score
Steam
scrubbyscum999
Painwheel Cerebella
I'm surprised there is no sports threads here. Well, as the awesomest person who ever lived (pretty sure I'm documented somewhere as that) I will kick it off. This will be sort of discussion, team bragging, what is going on your neck of the woods sort of thing. As a Orlando resident I'll be talking about the Orlando Magic and how the perform from game to game (maybe not every game but a good chunk). If want to talk about playoff predictions or whatever you can do that. As long as it's about NBA basketball.

It is a shame you people don't run to this thread! Well, anyway I'll try to bump this. So today Orlando lost a Triple overtime to the Chicago 128-125. Missing both Afflalo and Vucevic has been very hard for the Magic, both who are crucial to the team right now. The Magic played very well today but couldn't beat out the Bulls' three pointers and one step ahead in the overtimes. Ultimately, it's been tough cause this I think the 9th game we lost in a row. Winning has been all the harder without Vucevic (my favorite player on the team due to his awkward personality). Odelipo, one of our top players did very well.

So Odelipo got 35 points this game, which shows his great promise as a future great player like most of the young players on our team. Harris had 16 rebounds which are Vucevic like numbers. Nelson was also the top assist player as usual with 10 assists. Odelipo with 57 minutes of play time, one minute short of the franchise record. Hopefully we can scrub out a win before Afflalo and Vucevic come back. If they play like this against Charlotte we should win the next game.