• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

giveaway over - THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

fucking giveaway hype

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just skullgirls stuff. but don't go through that trouble. Ill catch it live in the future.

Another giveaway tonight at 9PM and 10PM! Come check it out!!

We're giving out a mousepad and an awesome hoodie too, so be sure to tune in for your chance to win~

Congrats to the past several winners of the giveaways this weekend!
ninja_nutria (Skullgirl hoodie)
s666damo (mousepad)
onesweetbro (SG chibi pin set)

The final giveaway will be tomorrow starting at 9PM. I'll be giving away two copies of Skullgirls for PC and two $50 gift certificates for Eighty Sixed Clothing at 30 minute intervals.

IF YOU OWN A COPY OF SKULLGIRLS FOR PC, PLEASE GIVE THE COPY TO SOMEONE ELSE WHO DOES NOT OWN IT IF YOU WIN.
Give the game a chance to grow~!

Its tonight guys!

The last day to pick up some SG swag swag swag.
Giveaways start at 9PM and will be done every half hour till 11PM.

What timezone is this, anyway?

Hey everyone, I just wanted to take a second to say thanks: to both the giveaway winners and the people that stuck around just to watch.

Also, congrats to the stream winners tonight:
@TheTrueFuzzyKetchup ($50 gift certificate to Eighty Sixed Clothing)
@Commanderglenn (PC copy of Skullgirls)
@Mayor of Earth ($50 gift certificate to Eighty Sixed Clothing)
@sonic227 (PC copy of Skullgirls)
@Xenowad_90 (Limited edition weekly Eliza tee-shirt)
@Apolake (PC copy of Skullgirls)

I really honestly believe that we helped to get people interested or even just aware of this game and that's really all I wanted to do.

Thanks to everyone that came out to chat, watch, or even be fuckless while I got my ass handed to me on stream.

Thanks so much.

;w;