• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Going for art gallery completion

Nevins

Hidden character
Reaction score
Website
tangerinepop.com
PSN
cpnsleepy
Fukua Robo Fortune Big Band
It's a cool extra I enjoyed. I'm at 878/882 (I think). Checked to see all of the cast has completed Story & Arcade.
So that last bit must be from...?

Edit: Marie 300%, right? I still can't clear it after all this time, but have leads on YouTube
Maybe this is the best way...

Last edited:
Depending on what platform, there is currently a bug where some of the environment art (4 pieces, I think) is wrongly not unlocked by completing the associated story mode.
It'll be fixed in the patch that we're submitting soon.

Heh?

Alright, here goes nothin'. Bumping this thread because I'm having the exact same problem, but on PS4, after the release of said patch. 878/882 and all. The only thing I can possibly think of that might've caused it is that I went through Fukua's story on Sleepwalk because I wasn't feeling up to doing it on normal just yet after giving that a try. I've played through Story Mode for every other character on Normal, and I've gone through Arcade a million times as a bunch of different entourages. Any idea what's up?

EDIT: Went through Fukua on Normal to see if that did anything. It didn't. Looks like I'm SOL unless I want to slog through Marie 300% or another patch gets released. I'm a little more over it now though, at least. It'd be nice if this got fixed, but I'll live.

Last edited:
Are your missing pieces the 2 movies and 2 pictures in Squigly's gallery?
Those are the Marie 300% intro and outro scenes. They're meant to be unlocked by beating Marie 300%.

I've heard about the two cutscenes yes, but I haven't heard of any art being attached to it. Is there?

Yes, and they can be seen here. They're basically nothing without the outro for context.

Ah, well that's a relief. I probably just won't bother with that then. ...well, maybe someday. Thanks for clearing it up though!

I been trying for Marie 300 for a bit most weekends for over a year by trying to replicate what I've seen in a few videos showing how it's done, but can't do it yet. Maybe I'll get it this weekend though. Worth trying when Training's done & PSN online vs. is especially slow.

Is nightmare difficulty in story and arcade modes required to unlock all arts (except Marie 300%, of course)?

Is nightmare difficulty in story and arcade modes required to unlock all arts (except Marie 300%, of course)?
No, I believe not. At least on PS3, I haven't needed that difficulty & have everything but the Marie 300 stuff.
I'm closer on Marie 300; can last pretty far into the 2nd form. Hm, guess I'll keep trying.

Update: still can't clear this, despite watching all YouTube videos of methods.
Time over on 2nd form might be the best way. Center stage, followed by double jumps.

jMK, jHK in 1st form perfectly timed so as not to get hit by skulls... is pretty tough
More health than the CPU by time over; can't get it. Maybe a few hits in 2nd form to get the meter for a L3 super.

Or just stop trying- it's been a year and a half. Maybe other people have stopped trying as well...