• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Good teams

Ikey

Reaction score
Filia Parasoul
I have just started playing the game and haven't got a idea of what characters i want to play but i want to know what characters go well together in teams of 2 or 3 characters???

uh... alot of characters go well with each other. it really depends on what kind of playstyle you want to work with. RushDown? Mixup? Zoning/Space Control?

Reactions: Ikey
uh... alot of characters go well with each other. it really depends on what kind of playstyle you want to work with. RushDown? Mixup? Zoning/Space Control?
Ok thanks i wasnt sure if there were some really dominant ones and some really bad ones and i wanted to be aware of the really good and really bad ones before picking chracters

i mean yeah there are characters that naturally fit well together.

Bella Band, Bella Beo, Filia Fortune, Peacock Band, Parasoul Filia Fukua, Fukua Parasoul Bella, Beo Double Parasoul, Peacock Band Double, Filia Fukua, Eliza Parasoul Filia, ect.

One of the really cool things about SG is how many options you have, you will see a ton of different teams out there. Even though 14 characters seems small, Mike has tried to make them as versatile as possible so you can make tons of good combinations out of these 14 building blocks.

At least when it comes to trios, you can take almost any combination of three characters you like and find a good order and assists for them. Check out the teambuilding megathread for ideas or just mention which characters your interested in and people will tell you what you could do with them.