• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Goofy Doodles

join da band.png

idk why i even have this

this thread is amazing, i love that this exists and i'm inspired to learn to draw so I can post goofy doodles

Reactions: Gahooglydonks
I'm not sure which Skullgirls character that is supposed to be. Carol with blue contact lens?

This thread certainly is... interesting. I wonder where goofy doodles come from. Is there madness in these scribbles? Or just spontaneity?

In one artist's case, here's a series of 8 drawings that were formed by two things: Skullgirls and Madagascar 3's irritating ad campaign of a zebra obnoxiously chanting "Afro Circus"

WqkIWIV.png

UW8OfKi.gif

AEAsOJx.gif

JlHedI3.gif

ln8yAY7.png

izGwJMO.png

T8AJWAJ.gif

3zKgZ7S.png
source:
okay skullgirls fandom you can disown me now
by xuunies

Peacock and Umbrella are my favorites since their expressions are hilarious. XD

What the heck?!?

i've always thought render's profile picture was pretty neat

rendar.png

i mean, it's the best

(@render where'd you get your profile pic? whoever made it deserves a pat on the back)

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
I wish I knew so I could give its creator said pay on the back! (I added the Lab Zero logo in the back though. Background was originally solid orange.)

EDIT: Oops. I meant pat. :P

Last edited:
KsXaRB9.jpg

Google says only render (on skullheart and shoryuken) and someone called badhairday over at dreamwidth (looks like a livejournal-ish website) has used that image as an avatar. Where it originated? Dunno...

The style kinda reminds me of a whiteboard wednesday doodle from the Reverge Labs website. Here's Peacock by Evon, an environment artist:
Bg7AOVk.jpg
Hard to tell personal style with doodles, where style varies so wildly.

Speaking of Whiteboard Wednesday, here's a couple gems:
w9mGPyL.jpg
24BoTaY.jpg
I suppose they are JoJo references? Never got into it...

source: Power of Chemistry Whiteboard Wednesday!

I suppose they are JoJo references? Never got into it...
source: Power of Chemistry Whiteboard Wednesday!

Yes, references to part 5 and part 3 respectively.

Also from the same source:

6216046217_e34de47629.jpg

Which is also a Jojo reference, to part 3, "Vanilla Valentine" probably getting ready to kill Fukua (black) or Squigly (fire powers)

Last edited:
I regret not posting stuff on this thread....
then bloody post something. get a pencil and scribble out someone doing something silly. like uh... Filia at a McDonalds getting a burger and peacock is there sticking up the place so she can have all of the happy meal toys or something idk... you're good at drawing stuff.