• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Graphical Glitches and Bugs

Zazz

Mysterious.
Reaction score
sometimes i notice glitches that aren't related to gameplay, so i figure i'll just post them up here:

Lines on sprite afterimages:
these lines only seem to show up during certain moves, specifically supers which have afterimage effects on them.

i have anti-aliasing forced off and the newest drivers installed so i'm not really sure what causes them. i have an nvidia card if that helps.
pw-sprite.jpg

Parasoul has odd lines show up on certain sprites when sliding in her alternate colors. Like after Peacock's throw.
parasoul-sprite.jpg

There's always been those weird looking lines on the ground in New Meridian Streets. You can't tell what they are until you look at the 2D art version.
They're supposed to be reflections.
nmstreetgraph.jpg

Last edited:
I have this problem on my Nvidia machine still and forcing AA off has no effect, forcing any settings off related to AA have no effect. I notice this during showstoppers the most and its usually in the color of the characters palette. Also ms fortune has little black squiggling lines on her shoulders in idle and crouching animations. I thought I was the only person who had this. The dev who came into the few threads I posted in about it just stated "turn AA off" and never returned. Honestly I saw this problem come up suddenly after one of the last weeks of beta.
Any help other than "force AA off" would be amazing.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/245170/discussions/0/846962627057828450/#p2

That is a link to the Steam forums where I posted what I did to try and resolve this issue. I have had no luck even on a clean windows/steam/skullgirls install with latest nvidia drivers.

I am on an AMD Hexacore, 8 gigs of ram and Nvidia gtx 480.

Dusting off my old thread for some more sprite issues I just noticed:

sg-graphics-bugs2.jpg

Left: Peacock's backwards ground tech (after getting hit by a sweep) has a non-cleaned-up frame
Right: There's a frame of Parasoul's throw where she doesn't have an arm band on her sword holding arm when using palettes that should have an arm band. Also look her shadow, part of her back ankle isn't colored in.

Last edited:
This is an extremely minor thing that I've noticed... If the person in the Player 1 slot is using a team of 3 the text for their third assist doesn't have a shadow behind it like the other two do.
Fv7Zuqa.png

I tested it out on both my laptop and my rig so I don't think it's just on my end.

Another, minor, graphical glitch:

4A2AF0495AD0F4754D6FD9572E5D3C088C391A07

It's just Vice Versa not being colored during Grab Bag while Bella has the poisoned palette effect on her.

Nothing major, just noticed it and wanted to share.

In Peacock's s.mp the inside of her skirt is the wrong color.
right:
uGIME3o.jpg

wrong:
bMaWU4u.jpg

Last edited: