• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Ground Tech Trap

Daemyx

Farofa Master
Reaction score
Steam
Daemyx
Painwheel Squigly
I have been trying some stuff out and came up with this:
The forward tech one can be done a little sooner and still be unjumpable.
Please let me know what you guy think or if anyone have something better.

Kinda interesting, but it seems like if they back tech and don't jump, or forward tech and DO jump, this particular setup won't catch them. Do you have other mixups you could do in that situation? In particular if you go for the Daisy Pusher option and they were jumping you're out a lot of resources and on top of that you'll probably get hit.

If they forward tech you can hold the charge a little and walk to make they land in the front or in the back and still have time to confirm if they did the back one. Now if they back tech and block I would probably just commit to the SBO and go for a high/low. I don't know yet what else you can do, haven't thought about it. And ye, if you go for the Daisy Pusher and they were already jumping you're boned: lose a seria, a meter and will get hit in the face.